Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

• 2 weeks later...
That is an awesome image, who's it done by?

I would love to see the cast of M7 make an appearance in a later series someday.

I got it off Danbooru, and the artist tag there was kutsuno. I don't know who that is, but they've got a bunch of Macross art there, at least most of which has been in this thread already.

I got it off Danbooru, and the artist tag there was kutsuno. I don't know who that is, but they've got a bunch of Macross art there, at least most of which has been in this thread already.

Ah, so he/she i the one who did the Mylene Sparkle and the Fire Bomber van artworks... Didn't really recognize his/her style...

Indeed Danbooru has alot of art from a dizzying array of artists. I just wish I could download everything I want more easily...

The first three artworks are by Pandoun. The latter two are resized, you can grab the extremely higher-res versions from Danbooru and SankakuComplex respectively.

post-10165-1253771696_thumb.jpg

post-10165-1253771747_thumb.jpg

post-10165-1253771855_thumb.jpg

post-10165-1253825332_thumb.jpg

post-10165-1253825398_thumb.jpg

Edited by shiroikaze

Ah, so he/she did the Mylene Sparkle and the Fire Bomber van artworks... Didn't really recognize his/her style...

Indeed Danbooru has alot of art from a dizzying array of artists. I just wish I could download everything I want more easily...

As a note, since it's easy to miss if you use ad blocking software, you might not want to give direct links to Danbooru here: even if the image is clean they'll use definitely NSFW ads last I checked. I think Safebooru, which is the same site only with adult content filtered, would be a better idea if you must give links rather than attach.