Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

then what do Ranka and Nanase suffer from?

he's got it mixed up, that's what they suffer from. Sheryl's just experiencing the symptoms of her space AIDS.

Wasn't she taking a drug to counteract the effects of the virus so during that episode Alto Would have been infected or maybe the writers and animators forgot about that.

Wasn't she taking a drug to counteract the effects of the virus so during that episode Alto Would have been infected or maybe the writers and animators forgot about that.

Or, as Graham suggested some time ago...perhaps they've developed a pinpoint barrier condom...

Guys, quiet on the bridge, the Captain has arrived.

scan396.jpg

PS. ive just finished drawing her just for this thread.

post-2222-1244180703_thumb.jpg

WtF???

is there a trick to see the pic I don`t know off?

Anyway enough lurking.

Some Minmay pics.

And maybe more later.

post-5768-1245262644_thumb.jpg

post-5768-1245262660_thumb.jpg

post-5768-1245262668_thumb.jpg

post-5768-1245262674_thumb.jpg

post-5768-1245262680_thumb.jpg

Or, as Graham suggested some time ago...perhaps they've developed a pinpoint barrier condom...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pinpoint precision for pleasure... Genuine max vibration! Vector thrusting on a dime never felt so good~

Edited by shiroikaze

That's...not fanart.

Narumi (not sure what her last name is) was one of the artists for SDFM. She also did that great (but unfortunately no longer canonical) pic of Max and Milia and their two (at the time) kids, hanging out with Hikaru and Misa and their baby. ^_^

You're thinking of probably Narumi Kakinouchi (manga author of Vampire Princess Miyu). She and her husband Toshihiro Hirano worked as Animation Directors in DYRL.

I love her art.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pinpoint precision for pleasure... Genuine max vibration! Vector thrusting on a dime never felt so good~

that is until the barrier overloaded.

ok im done... for now.

Or "bodily fluids" could mean something a bit different from what is normally in Sheryl's mouth.

Pete

Episode 22? Given, it's not NORMALLY in her mouth, but...

Bow-chicka-bow-wow :lol:

I just realized there was a PPB joke going on.

"If the Pinpoint Barrier fails, we're all screwed."

-Misa Hayase

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

Guys, quiet on the bridge, the Captain has arrived.

scan396.jpg

PS. ive just finished drawing her just for this thread.

post-2222-1244180703_thumb.jpg

Uhm... :huh: Polidread what picture??? :huh:

WtF???

is there a trick to see the pic I don`t know off?

Anyway enough lurking.

Some Minmay pics.

And maybe more later.

wow who did these outstanding. I can see an alternative universe theme with the first pic where Minmay becomes a fighter pilot and falls for resturant owner slash chart topping singer Hikaru Ichijo and bridge officer Lynn Kaifun okay okay please don't hurl shoes at me I was just joking

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Seriously, though, I don't have the pic of the Ichijo and Jenius families, but I know it's been floating around here for a while...does anyone else have it?

Since I was scanning stuff, I took the opportunity to scan the pages in the Macross Graffiti book that feature that illustration.

Here ya goes:

EDIT -- Bonus: Nonamed2, thanks for the Minmay pics. Checking out that guy's website, look what I found:

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/sdf1/Image/cut_hukuro.jpg

It looks like Narumi's signature (initial) on this envelope containing DYRL footage. It all comes full circle!

post-1318-1245286765_thumb.jpg

post-1318-1245286801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Renato

Someo f those deviant art guys really like their tight spandex :)

As for Misa-as-mother... did she braid her hair up....or cut it? Either way - it looks bad. I hope she didn't cut it. If she braided it up - she's got to get the cock (or whatever it's called) to be more visible - or just do up a pony tail... I dunno... although she is still cute.

I do like the face - very SDFM TV.

Hikaru STILL hasn't lost the hair do - amazing. That hair do survives everything - global war, armagedon, nuclear holocaust... and now even family life! :)

Pete