Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Yak, that image is pretty literally Deculture.

Grace, please kill that eyesore.

Oh a second thought, download him into a garbage bot.

Nah, grace will probably use it to further the human-vajra war. who needs a sheryl nome death, when you have that image??

Grace: "hey vajra queen, guess where this picture came from..."

Vajra Queen: "Muthafu.... kids, annihilate them. a race that can come up with something like this doesn't deserve to live!"

DAVID HINGTGEN's A MACHINE?! :blink:

:wacko:

he's a... I'm not even going to go there.

and lets bump this thread into the next page so we can get that awful pic out of our collective heads.

have some funny, and lesbians ^_^

post-4286-1244914840_thumb.pngpost-4286-1244914954_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1244914907_thumb.jpgpost-4286-1244914922_thumb.jpg

he's a... I'm not even going to go there.

and lets bump this thread into the next page so we can get that awful pic out of our collective heads.

have some funny, and lesbians ^_^

post-4286-1244914840_thumb.pngpost-4286-1244914954_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1244914907_thumb.jpgpost-4286-1244914922_thumb.jpg

I love lesbians sometimes.

NOT when it's the 50-year-old neighbors

:ph34r:

Final note, that last Ranka looks kinda nopan...

I've seen this before, but still. Best Milia fanart ever. :lol:

That's...not fanart.

Narumi (not sure what her last name is) was one of the artists for SDFM. She also did that great (but unfortunately no longer canonical) pic of Max and Milia and their two (at the time) kids, hanging out with Hikaru and Misa and their baby. ^_^

That's...not fanart.

Narumi (not sure what her last name is) was one of the artists for SDFM. She also did that great (but unfortunately no longer canonical) pic of Max and Milia and their two (at the time) kids, hanging out with Hikaru and Misa and their baby. ^_^

Never before has "Pics or STFU" been more applicable.

Never before has "Pics or STFU" been more applicable.

How 'bout both? :p

post-939-1244999799_thumb.png

Seriously, though, I don't have the pic of the Ichijo and Jenius families, but I know it's been floating around here for a while...does anyone else have it?

That's...not fanart.

Oops, you're right, and what's worse is I knew that already. I will blame the middle of the night and alcohol for my poor phrasing.

It's still hilarious, though. :)

B.O.I.N.G. ?

I was thinking more along the line of terminator. Where Grace is a future version of Nanase who traveled back in time nude in order to save the future.

Nanase loses her boobs in the future?! GASP! No wonder she's travelling back to save the future. Without Nanase's Boobs, all is lost!

haha,that pic of millia putting the gasoline on the stove is great,poor max,but he did get quite the catch..

alto in a nyan nyan dress is...bit..well,he better have been drunk off his shoes in sake to do that lol

alto in a nyan nyan dress is...bit..well,he better have been drunk off his shoes in sake to do that lol

Actually, I think it's an illustration of a scene on the newest drama album, where he and Sheryl lose a bet and have to work at Nyan-Nyan. ^_^