Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

A request. Could you please post the image of Misa that you are using as avatar? (*Bambi eyes*)

:blink:

Sure thing,i edited the misa out on her own lol cuz hikaru is hogging the shot,but heres the full picture :)

largeAnimePaperscans_Macross_TMBoun.jpg

While im at it,ill put some lovely minmay!

largeAnimePaperscans_Macross_fung06.jpg

largeAnimePaperscans_Macross_Hikari.jpg

While im at it,ill put some lovely minmay!

largeAnimePaperscans_Macross_fung06.jpg

As many times as I've seen this pic, I only now realized that Minmay's wearing Misa's uniform there...

"Bitch. You steal my boyfriend, I steal your wardrobe. We'll see who comes out ahead!"

And then Minmay realizes that Misa's wardrobe is made up of outfits even her grandma would call old-fashioned...

As many times as I've seen this pic, I only now realized that Minmay's wearing Misa's uniform there...

"Bitch. You steal my boyfriend, I steal your wardrobe. We'll see who comes out ahead!"

And then Minmay realizes that Misa's wardrobe is made up of outfits even her grandma would call old-fashioned...

In Macross Ace she murders Misa and steals her identity. The funny thing is nobody seems to notice. Global takes a look at Minmay on the bridge and asks, "Did you change your hairstyle Misa?" :p Hikaru just shrugs his shoulders and laughingly says "That's our Minmay!" Everyone burst out in laughter. The End.

In Macross Ace she murders Misa and steals her identity. The funny thing is nobody seems to notice. Global takes a look at Minmay on the bridge and asks, "Did you change your hairstyle Misa?" :p Hikaru just shrugs his shoulders and laughingly says "That's our Minmay!" Everyone burst out in laughter. The End.

:blink: You're messed up!

Aw, I'm just having a bit of fun. :p I was just teasing because Gubaba mentioned he just now noticed Minmay wearing Misa's uniform. I actually like Misa as a character.

Oh alright then. You scared me there for a second. :)

Is it wrong that I a) did not realize right away that you were joking and b) was not surprised or bother by this at all? :mellow:

im a misa lover,but i couldnt help but laugh at this,i could just imagine a lame ending tune aswell. do do do bee do bomp

minmay just likes to steal clothes..

Nice idea you got there.

Combine this and my "Megaroad 01 went Event Hoziron" slasher fic involving a crazy, demented and murderous Lin Minmei and you got the best Macross horror fan fiction ever.

Yes, I'm a horrible person. :p

Nice idea you got there.

Combine this and my "Megaroad 01 went Event Hoziron" slasher fic involving a crazy, demented and murderous Lin Minmei and you got the best Macross horror fan fiction ever.

lol,damn no,i dont want minmay to mess up misa that bad!

Nice idea you got there.

What is this, School Days?

(For those who don't know,

one of the 3 bad endings to the game involves a deranged Kotonoha (Main Character, Makoto's, ex-girlfriend) killing Sekai (Current GF) on a bridge, in front of many people, with a saw to the neck.

)

Also where is that Mikimoto art from a couple pages back from, I don't remember seeing it in Ace.

The one of Hikaru and Misa is the cover of the recent DYRL DVD Box Set, and the one of Minmay in Misa's clothing is the cover of the 25th Anniversary CD Box Set.

Is it wrong that I a) did not realize right away that you were joking and b) was not surprised or bother by this at all? :mellow:

I guess I have an odd sense of humor. I'm always doing stuff like that. That is, creating humorous (at least to me) alternate scenarios or endings to tv shows, movies, etc. :)

You mean you never been in an HMV store before? Of course they took that from an original picture as well for their logo.

nope, I live in California. I recognize the painting though.