Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Hardly. She just appeals more to the art's "baser" interests. ^_^

Though speaking of emblazoning, which one of you owns this one. :lol:

post-1202-1238836601_thumb.jpg

::Looks down at credit card::: WHERE DO I PURCHASE THIS!

Uhh, okay... I guess... I'll leave it as that =\

*oblivious of insides jokes flying about*

You really don't get how it's rather amusingly perverted? You're the one that caught it. Must be nice to be so pure. ;)

Keith, it's probably a user made decal. I can't imagine a company not catching that since it does seem drawn with the very idea of face sitting in mind.

I'm mildly surprised it's not from here.

Love the pink lingerie, but that's not exactly Sheryl's body type...

Yeah, it looks more like Simca than Sheyl.

Apparently even Grace loved Sheryl once

post-1202-1238922496_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

It's not in the actual series, but rather in Dynamite (I think it's in Dynamite). There is a character who acts exactly like Grace, with a voice that is also like Grace, and who tries to seduce Mylene into Lesbian sex :)

Veffidas and Roy just barely manage to pull Mylene away, leaving a lingerie clad Grace-look alike smoking her after-sex cigarette despite not really getting any :)

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

You really don't get how it's rather amusingly perverted? You're the one that caught it. Must be nice to be so pure. ;)

I do see it, but once you guys were talking about the direction of the head, I thought you guys were doing it on purpose. :p

It's not in the actual series, but rather in Dynamite (I think it's in Dynamite). There is a character who acts exactly like Grace, with a voice that is also like Grace, and who tries to seduce Mylene into Lesbian sex :)

Veffidas and Roy just barely manage to pull Mylene away, leaving a lingerie clad Grace-look alike smoking her after-sex cigarette despite not really getting any :)

Pete

Not just seduced - she drugged her, stripped her, and threw her on the bed. And then Roy and Veffidas rescue her acting like it was some sort of comic antics. :blink:

I only later found out that it was a sort of reference to the Mylene Beat manga, set at the same time as Dynamite but with a much different plot and focus. The character and scene were both in that, but with much more buildup and serious handling. Still, that was a shocking diversion in the anime.

I only later found out that it was a sort of reference to the Mylene Beat manga, set at the same time as Dynamite but with a much different plot and focus. The character and scene were both in that, but with much more buildup and serious handling. Still, that was a shocking diversion in the anime.

The plot thickens ! :)

Also - we now have a basis upon which to conclude that the budding Ranka/Sheryl relationship is an homage to the attempted lesbianism of Macross 7 :) Yay.

In this context, DYRL looks so innocent, with Minmey and Misa giving eachother a smile, a womanly giggle and a little wave :)

Ahh...for the times when THAT was considered racy :)

Pete

Danbooru only has 11 images tagged Grace O'Connor, most not acceptable here and most of the rest having been posted here already. This may not have been though:

post-10235-1239238804_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the one I last posted was among the last postable here.

I found this one at Daanboru. I already posted a smaller version of it here. I wish there was a sample with bigger resolution... :unsure:

It's a nice one. Quite a contrast with the three girls...even if the company makes Ranka look like she's breaking some child labor laws or something. :)

well guys, some legal aged girls can be real small - depends on their genes or country of origin (where everyone might really be small)

i have a 30 year-old friend who's 4 feet 11 inches small and weighs just around 90-98 pounds