Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Ok, Cathy in a bikini makes me :wub: her so much more!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

largeAnimePaperscans_Macross-Fronti.jpg

Funniest thing about that pic is that Alto doesn't seem out of place (it looks like he simply lost his top). :lol:

Is there really THAT much of a difference, though...?

Hot blond scientist babes are such cliches. Remember the scientist woman from NADESICO? (Not that I'm complaining exactly...)

Yeah...it was from "Macross Zero on Drugs," which for some reason I can't seem to find anymore. Has it been taken down? Too bad, if so...it was funny and pretty accurate.

Oh, I didn't know that review was so infamous! It was made by a friend of mine, whom I would later collaborate with to create that old classic "Minmay Attacks".

I did a search and found the original:

http://homepage.mac.com/thansson/reviews/M...MacrossZero.htm

And there's more Macross and whatnot game reviews in the menu:

http://homepage.mac.com/thansson/reviews/index.html

Too bad we never got to finish the other stuff we started.

Every time I see a pic of/with Nanase I always wonder if this will be Gubaba's next avatar ^_^

And I just know the day is coming when he will have an animated avatar of EVERY face pic of her and it will take 5 minutes to run start to end. :D

Oh and here's some pics from DA, hope none are reposts

post-8467-1236654114_thumb.jpg

post-8467-1236654140_thumb.jpg

post-8467-1236654161_thumb.jpg

Every time I see a pic of/with Nanase I always wonder if this will be Gubaba's next avatar ^_^

And I just know the day is coming when he will have an animated avatar of EVERY face pic of her and it will take 5 minutes to run start to end. :D

Oh and here's some pics from DA, hope none are reposts

Here comes the line:

OH MY GOD, IT HOLSTERED THE FLIGHT DECK!

Oh, I didn't know that review was so infamous! It was made by a friend of mine, whom I would later collaborate with to create that old classic "Minmay Attacks".

I did a search and found the original:

http://homepage.mac.com/thansson/reviews/M...MacrossZero.htm

And there's more Macross and whatnot game reviews in the menu:

http://homepage.mac.com/thansson/reviews/index.html

Too bad we never got to finish the other stuff we started.

Thanks for the link! I was afriad it was gone for good...turns out I just had the wrong search words... :wacko:

HEY I'M POSTING SEXY PICTURES IN THE PICTURE THREAD HERE!!!!! :angry:

Are you implying that hot blond scientist chicks lighting up cigarettes isn't sexy?

But one's trying to kill you... wait, that shouldn't matter...

Nah. Grace doesn't smoke, and she's not blond (although I'm sure she COULD be if she wanted to). So she doesn't count.

That said, purple-haired girls with glasses are also a-okay in my book. ^_^

@Gubaba: I meant Ritsuko :p

Hey, official art... but why is her bust smaller?

trying to win over more ranka fan? :huh:

I never noticed

post-351-1236663739_thumb.jpgpost-351-1236663806_thumb.jpg

I demand the second image larger and without Jpeg artifacts.

I dunno. Sheryl's breasts have been wooing me of late. Ranka's kind of like smart, intelligent, caring and wonderful women: after a while, the novelty fades. Breasts and a fine ass, on the other hand, never seem to lose their power of attraction...

That said...hmm...yeah - Sheryl's breasts are waay too small in that pic. And what exactly is the valkyrie she's posing inside of?

And finally... Is Alto giving Luca a weggie in the background of that three-girls pic?

Pete

I got bored so I tried a litte experiment on Klan Klan hope no one is offended. (note I am not responsible for any bloody nose, it's your fault for looking at it)

post-269-1236735236_thumb.jpg

post-269-1236735253_thumb.jpg

okay Ive been tempted my photoshops skills need the practice soooooo heeeere's Nanase. (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bloody noses, it's your fault for looking at it) <_<

post-269-1236737690_thumb.jpg

post-269-1236738208_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

trying to win over more ranka fan? :huh:

I demand the second image larger and without Jpeg artifacts.

I'll try, but it wouldn't let me upload the bigger version yesterday......

Success!!! :lol:

post-351-1236744763_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

I dunno. Sheryl's breasts have been wooing me of late. Ranka's kind of like smart, intelligent, caring and wonderful women: after a while, the novelty fades. Breasts and a fine ass, on the other hand, never seem to lose their power of attraction...

That said...hmm...yeah - Sheryl's breasts are waay too small in that pic. And what exactly is the valkyrie she's posing inside of?

And finally... Is Alto giving Luca a weggie in the background of that three-girls pic?

Pete

You know that as women with big breasts become old, those breasts lose their...ano...effectiveness XD Whereas a sweet girl like Ranka will look young for a longer time ;)

Edited by DeX-kun

okay Ive been tempted my photoshops skills need the practice soooooo heeeere's Nanase. (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bloody noses, it's your fault for looking at it) <_<

I believe Gubaba is now in the hospital and is in need of a blood transfusion. :lol:

shoop, pixels, etc... :mellow:

I'll try, but it wouldn't let me upload the bigger version yesterday......

Success!!! :lol:

post-351-1236744763_thumb.jpg

2reh3ip.gifOMG2reh3ip.gif

Edited by anime52k8

Ho Ho, Nanase has big breasts, ho ho.

Taksraven