Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

You're right Killerrobot. I just checked. It looks better when she's in movement, but for fixed poses it's just weird. I guess I like my girls to be symetrical.

On that note - here's who REALLY should have had the starring role in Legend of Zero:

vxk7l.jpg

Pete

There are a plethora of RankaXAlto images I have that I didn't put here.

Also, I think, one with Sheryl in a kimono, looking pregnant from that angle...

V-type is VD, so why doesn't Alto seem to be dying?

And, in response to your other post,

Yes, apple sauce is the new death food. In fact, apples are also used in the missiles now.

Wait... What's wrong with shimapan?

How much for the Alto x Ranka pics? lol Yeah I've been searching high and low for good ones, and I mean ones that don't make Ranka look extremely loli. I hate it when the artists seem to make her look 8 years old >_< But if you have some (i.e. Alto x Ranka pics), please share :D I want to add to my collection xD

How much for the Alto x Ranka pics? lol Yeah I've been searching high and low for good ones, and I mean ones that don't make Ranka look extremely loli. I hate it when the artists seem to make her look 8 years old >_< But if you have some (i.e. Alto x Ranka pics), please share :D I want to add to my collection xD

But Ranka is loli! A non-loli Ranka is like a bitter lollipop!

More from Daanboru.

Now I know where Macross Ace got the idea to give Misa dark nylons :) Cathy has them?...or does she? Wait... I don't remember that... if they wear panty-hose - then it's usually clear/skin color isn't it? I don't remember Cathy's legs having dark/black panty-hose?...

Can anyone clear up this important matter?

Pete

To save me time instead of thumbnails I'll make a zip of pictures found from pixiv and other sources. Here (25MB, 127 pics). Some of these may not be strictly Aruran, but I found them funny/cute.

FV

Now I know where Macross Ace got the idea to give Misa dark nylons :) Cathy has them?...or does she? Wait... I don't remember that... if they wear panty-hose - then it's usually clear/skin color isn't it? I don't remember Cathy's legs having dark/black panty-hose?...

Can anyone clear up this important matter?

Pete

Misa in dark nylons?

Officially requesting scan now....with cherry on top. :rolleyes:

To save me time instead of thumbnails I'll make a zip of pictures found from pixiv and other sources. Here (25MB, 127 pics). Some of these may not be strictly Aruran, but I found them funny/cute.

FV

Oh it's quite ok with me. I'm just glad that you shared all these pics with everyone, I really appreciate it. I've been searching high and low for good Ranka/AruRan pics with decent taste. I've been through a lot of explicit Ranka pics so it's pretty hard to find good ones lol.

Edit: Now I can really say I appreciated this because most of these pictures I haven't seen. I just looked through all of them but there is one pic that I saw in an AMV but I can't find it anywhere :angry: lol, still you have a great collection. Thanks again.

Edited by DeX-kun

Since I appear to be the only person in the world right now with scans of the magazine...

Here ya go. ^_^

post-939-1235801049_thumb.jpg

Thx Gubaba, I wish I could buy one, due to budget restrain I have to postponed to buy it (that also include Chronicles).

Oh it's quite ok with me. I'm just glad that you shared all these pics with everyone, I really appreciate it. I've been searching high and low for good Ranka/AruRan pics with decent taste. I've been through a lot of explicit Ranka pics so it's pretty hard to find good ones lol.

So you want Ranka ones too? It's OK, I just knew that sooner or later unfair shipping would have forced me to do this. I'll give you six Ranka Packs, totaling 904 pics (166MB).

1, 2, 3: Ranka alone or with Ai-Kun.

4: superdeformed or chibi Ranka.

5: Ranka with other characters. Some further Aruran here.

6: funny pictures with Ranka, cross-overs, inumimi Ranka.

As for websites, if you know Japanese pixiv is a must for fan art, most fan art found in danbooru-like websites comes from here. I assume you already knew danbooru (be prepared for lots of NSFW fan art though), but I recommend moe.imouto.org if you want only high resolution scans.

FV

So you want Ranka ones too? It's OK, I just knew that sooner or later unfair shipping would have forced me to do this. I'll give you six Ranka Packs, totaling 904 pics (166MB).

1, 2, 3: Ranka alone or with Ai-Kun.

4: superdeformed or chibi Ranka.

5: Ranka with other characters. Some further Aruran here.

6: funny pictures with Ranka, cross-overs, inumimi Ranka.

As for websites, if you know Japanese pixiv is a must for fan art, most fan art found in danbooru-like websites comes from here. I assume you already knew danbooru (be prepared for lots of NSFW fan art though), but I recommend moe.imouto.org if you want only high resolution scans.

FV

I'm not sure what you meant by unfair shipping lol, could you rephrase? Still obviously you can see I'm a Ranka fan (one of the few lol) and I have a hard time finding good Ranka pics but you've just helped me out loads. Thanks a lot. I searched danbooru and yeah I ran into the NSFW pics <_< I've been to pixiv but every time I search for Ranka pics on that site, I barely get like 2 pages, maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. Anyways I appreciate the help.

post-2222-1236031602_thumb.jpgpost-2222-1236031616_thumb.jpg

lmao, wow I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

Edited by DeX-kun

Since I appear to be the only person in the world right now with scans of the magazine...

Here ya go. ^_^

post-939-1235801049_thumb.jpg

Wow. so lovely. thanks for that gubaba. you are indeed a god among men... not just a Robotech God... well at least until you scanlate that with the dialogue: "Rick Hunter, you get down here this instant! I am not an old sourpuss!" ;)

Wow. so lovely. thanks for that gubaba. you are indeed a god among men... not just a Robotech God... well at least until you scanlate that with the dialogue: "Rick Hunter, you get down here this instant! I am not an old sourpuss!" ;)

It's only a matter of time now...didn't you notice my name for the pic...?

I'm not sure what you meant by unfair shipping lol, could you rephrase? Still obviously you can see I'm a Ranka fan (one of the few lol) and I have a hard time finding good Ranka pics but you've just helped me out loads. Thanks a lot. I searched danbooru and yeah I ran into the NSFW pics <_< I've been to pixiv but every time I search for Ranka pics on that site, I barely get like 2 pages, maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. Anyways I appreciate the help.

Yeah, the keyword for pixiv is ランカ ;)

By unfair shipping I mean that the people of animesuki post mostly arusheri, and even people at danbooru have been pouring arusheri lately. Well, with pixiv i've done for now, now there is mostly websites to surf.

1223646432es9.th.jpg

FV

Yeah, the keyword for pixiv is ランカ ;)

By unfair shipping I mean that the people of animesuki post mostly arusheri, and even people at danbooru have been pouring arusheri lately. Well, with pixiv i've done for now, now there is mostly websites to surf.

1223646432es9.th.jpg

FV

Ah so you know that I mostly reside in animesuki lol. Yeah the site contains mostly Sheryl fans. When I first arrived on that site, I was ignorant to the ratio of Sheryl fans:Ranka fans, so I went in there and tried to discuss some aspects of my favorite character (Ranka obviously) and much to my surprise, I was bombarded by rants and they turned my posts into arguments. I've learned my lesson so I mostly lurk unless I find something that I strongly disagree with. Sorry about that lol, I went on my own rant there xD Back to the topic, yes by the way you made my day with the group pics you sent me, I finally found that one pic I saw in an amv of Alto x Ranka that I've been looking for, for such a long time. And arigato for the keywords and advice, much appreciated.

Edited by DeX-kun

Ah so you know that I mostly reside in animesuki lol. Yeah the site contains mostly Sheryl fans. When I first arrived on that site, I was ignorant to the ratio of Sheryl fans:Ranka fans, so I went in there and tried to discuss some aspects of my favorite character (Ranka obviously) and much to my surprise, I was bombarded by rants and they turned my posts into arguments. I've learned my lesson so I mostly lurk unless I find something that I strongly disagree with. Sorry about that lol, I went on my own rant there xD Back to the topic, yes by the way you made my day with the group pics you sent me, I finally found that one pic I saw in an amv of Alto x Ranka that I've been looking for, for such a long time. And arigato for the keywords and advice, much appreciated.

Most of the obnoxious Sheryl fans here either calmed down or left, thankfully.

I do like Sheryl better than Ranka, but insulting people for liking a particular character is just tacky.

Unless your favorite character happens to be Kaifun. Luckily, that's never happened.

Most of the obnoxious Sheryl fans here either calmed down or left, thankfully.

I do like Sheryl better than Ranka, but insulting people for liking a particular character is just tacky.

Unless your favorite character happens to be Kaifun. Luckily, that's never happened.

Actually...Kaifun is one of my favorite characters :mellow: Of course I am kidding :lol: