Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Since the original got enough posts to be moved to the Hall of the Super Topics, and yet there's still a large treasure trove of Macross fan art going around.

Same rules as from the original apply (taken from MisaForever's post).

Official Character Art Appreciation Topic

Your one stop source for sharing images of all Macross Characters. Sharing of your own fan art is still allowed in the Fan Works Section. This topic is to share screen grabs and images by other artists.

Macross World is based in the USA and as such your image posting behavior should comply with public standards of where Macross World is based. If any images (posted or linked) that can be interpreted as explicit in content, actions will be taken by the administration to the maximum extent of thread closure and/or user banning. Any image that promotes a character with a child's appearance in a even the slightest indecent manner will result in the banning of the offender. Macross World's Administration will be the sole judge of what is considered indecent and their decision is final.

And now back to business.

sheryl_alto106.gifsheryl_alto107.gif

sherylportrait.jpg

sheryl054.jpg

sheryl059.jpg

I know it's all Sheryl images, but hey, I'm a fan and these pics were the ones that made me look for the old topic and realize that it had hit the limit.

Edited by d3v

o_O Are you Steshin? (Just noted the refs)

I am so glad this thread isn't dead. This is one of those threads that I continually come back for :3

This I poste din a buried thread in another part of the forum.

More Sheryl Alto ness. :p

62316da3e2f64ad95ea1512b7f54e59c.jpg

I got my copy of the file book #1 the other day, but sadly no new art in it. That and it was kind of mashed, so going to have to order another one...

Since the original got enough posts to be moved to the Hall of the Super Topics, and yet there's still a large treasure trove of Macross fan art going around.

I know it's all Sheryl images, but hey, I'm a fan and these pics were the ones that made me look for the old topic and realize that it had hit the limit.

I LOVE these Sheryl pics! thanks! :) I specially like the second one (b/w sheryl close up). btw, what were alto and sheryl saying in the first pic? any translators out there? :)

:huh: What? :huh: not that one too.

Hmm, the real reason Alto didn't make a choice (or more precisely, chose both)?

post-8290-1224691213_thumb.jpg

He lieks teh yuri.

Hahaha...famous ED scene from Kannaduki no Miko. And should show Ranka in a state of half undress. :lol:

reference links. Some of the images are snagged from steshin's photobucket account. She posts on Suki and LJ macross boards...

I just found them while taking a peek at the Animesuki Macross board.

Nope, the real reason is:

F4_commentary.jpg

From right to left (a la traditional Kanji): Megumi Nakajima, Macross God S.Kawamori, ...and who's that girl on the left??? Sheryl's acting voice? that is not May'n for sure (Sheryl's singing voice).

From right to left (a la traditional Kanji): Megumi Nakajima, Macross God S.Kawamori, ...and who's that girl on the left??? Sheryl's acting voice? that is not May'n for sure (Sheryl's singing voice).

Er, ya. I just translated the page to figure that out :p It's probably Aya Endo, Sheryl's acting voice.

I say "probably," because Google was not kind,

ODIOKOMENTARI, No. 10, said: "The Legend of Zero".

The film, said Aya Endou, Nakajima Ai, director general Masaharu Ha!

F4_commentary.jpg

Sheryl Nome role, Aya Endou and his long-awaited debut at last!

After the "Jari Way" from the Director General of Forest River, "夜這I" begins the story of customs,

Great atmosphere.

The full contents of production was recorded after the wanted (laughs)

The first word's "audio commentary." That much of the translation makes sense, at least.

Er, ya. I just translated the page to figure that out :p It's probably Aya Endo, Sheryl's acting voice.

I say "probably," because Google was not kind,

The first word's "audio commentary." That much of the translation makes sense, at least.

Foo, I love your avatar...I didn't find the original location of the Kawamori & Co. photo so I didn't do the machine translation, so thanks! These Seiyu don't have a "radio face" at all!! especially Megumi chan...

What's with the reference to Zero???!!?!? I'd have preferred a younger Ozma saving Ranka, how the evil plot personified by Ms. O'Connor started (and who are all those villains that later became one cyborg), how Cathy entered Miss Macross, and some Basara/Mylene cameo or concert in the background...Oh, sorry, some Sheryl childhood too! OF course I am NOT Kawamori, and this is way off topic.

Edit: now that I look at that again, I think it was referring to episode 10 of Macross F!

To compensate, let me upload this artwork of an imposing VF-25F I found, sorry if it is repeated, but I didn't see it here before

post-9400-1224792450_thumb.jpg

Edited by regult

Still something not right with Michael's arm over Alto.

Yeah, it's out of proportion. Michel's right arm looks more like it's a T-rex arm. He can probably barely scratch his hip. :lol:

It also probably doesn't help that Alto is blushing...

Mecha character time ^_^ .

If you notice while zooming in, the artist added rail cannons to Battle Frontier shoulder.

I believe that Battle Frontier does have those rail cannons on its shoulders.