The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

The Movie version VF-25 in the background also has the baby blue superpacks. Unfortunately that really seems to be the movie paintwork.

I guess in contrast to DYRL, the movie version looks less serious than the TV version.

Nope, the movie version VF-25 has already been determined to have light gray super packs.

dx3.jpg

Edited by Vifam7

Nope, the movie version VF-25 has already been determined to have light gray super packs.

dx3.jpg

That may or may not be the case. That magazine pic you are quoting is already over a month old (the previous issue of Dengeki Hobby), whereas these C3 pics are much newer.

Graham

That may or may not be the case. That magazine pic you are quoting is already over a month old (the previous issue of Dengeki Hobby), whereas these C3 pics are much newer.

Graham

Yes, but the C3 'baby blue packs' model looks like the same one shown at Shizuoka which happened long before the magazine issue.

Who knows. Maybe the colors aren't finalized yet because Kawamori is waffling. :lol: In anycase we'll know for sure when the movie/toy comes out.

Edited by Vifam7

• 5 weeks later...
No

got my Dengeki Oct edition OMG beauty pics of macross merchandise i will be posting tonight

BTW i cant read japanese Want to get my Big 0 from HLJ but dont know when the Quarter pounder is coming out anyone know??? Cant afford the quarter, Big0 and PG 00 Raiser all at once

I need to pace my self whoooooo

i HOPE YOU people appreciate the painstaking effort to scan this mag

here you go

post-4512-1254369037_thumb.jpg

Edited by nugundamII

Those minis look like they're painted pretty decently considering their size.

I just hope they go with the original prototype colors for the retail version instead of the white and baby blue that these newer prototypes have.

What's up with that?

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Those minis look like they're painted pretty decently considering their size.

I just hope they go with the original prototype colors for the retail version instead of the white and baby blue that these newer prototypes have.

What's up with that?

I'm guessing this is the movie color version; it seems to follow the movie motif with the baby blue super packs. I'm digging this color a lot more than I dig the super pack colors though. Hrm, maybe I'll wait for a TV color release...

I think this figure looks fantastic. Still waiting on final pictures and some reviews, but for $200 it seems like a great deal.

I'm just a little worried about how much all the smaller cannons are drooping, it looks like it might require some minor work to keep them up.

I'm guessing this is the movie color version; it seems to follow the movie motif with the baby blue super packs. I'm digging this color a lot more than I dig the super pack colors though. Hrm, maybe I'll wait for a TV color release...

I worry the movie version might be a little more than just color changes...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...35&start=35

from member Renato:

Hidetaka Tenjin is interviewed in the "Super Dimensional Disc" included with the special edition of Macross Ultimate Frontier for the PSP.

He reveals that the Macross Quarter has been redesigned in some way (no images shown) and "will give off a totally different impression".

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but i didn't want to search 23 pages to find the answer. What's the official scale of the DX quarter?

The painted up figures look outstanding! can't wait to get this one! just don't really know where i'm gonna put it or where it's gonna fit in my display

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet. Looks like the flight deck has the opening compartments with the destroids in them ala episode 25. However, the plastic rods holding up the quarter's arms are kinda bothering me. Hopefully, the final product will be strong enough to hold poses with the guns facing forward without the stands.