Berserk Fanart

NERV

this is a hypothetical image, my take on what would happen if guts figured out how to use the behelit to get the power of an apostale(sp?) the coloring was just a quick MSpaint, i still havent gotten aroudn to installing photoshop but one i do ill recolor it.

Note: it wasnt until after i was done that i realized my continuity error in having his arm healed but his eye not

post-26-1067884277_thumb.jpg

Odd. But AFAIK, the behelits are only meant for Griffith and the other demons? Nice design though, I also see a little of Doomsday (Superman) influence there if I'm not mistaken.

The Skull Knight is a former Godhand servant who retains the powers he gained from a behelit. He also eats the behelits he finds, which may be how he does it. Nice picture, but I think Guts using a behelit's power is way out of character for him.

Odd. But AFAIK, the behelits are only meant for Griffith and the other demons? Nice design though, I also see a little of Doomsday (Superman) influence there if I'm not mistaken.

only the red behelit is griffith's, the one in the picture is the green one that he took from the snake demon, and every demon had a behelit, im sure the other 4 god hand members have red ones along wiht griffith

as for being out of character, he didnt use it become allies with god hand hes exploiting the power of the behelit, turning their own power against them

as for doomsday influence, the face was the only part that was conciously based on doomsday, specifically the eyes, the rest of the body wasnt

as for being out of character, he didnt use it become allies with god hand hes exploiting the power of the behelit, turning their own power against them

You missed the point. One of Guts' driving traits is his reliance on his own strength.

have you read the manga, hes quie insecure, he staes many times that he does not feel safe without his sword

and fine lets change the hypothetical situation: guts figures out how the behelit works, and uses it to summon the god hand so that he can attack griffith, and the physical changes are a result of using the behelit, so it was unintentional