new valkgirls

bake_art

Once again, thanks for the kind words guys, glad you like my work.

BoB... You're probably right about the eyes, as a long time follower of the cult of the overcute taking inspiration from the likes of Minky Momo, Princess Silver and Snow Fairy Sugar I guess I do over do the eyes a bit, likewise the fake highlights ( thats the Satoshi Urushihara influence). It won't take me long to tone it down a bit.

Dna... I have already produced a sketch for a Regult girl, great pair of (s)hooters but the reverse articulartion on the knees is a bitch, I've not given up on it yet though.

Monkey-N... I kinda like pink myself (diehard Minky Momo fan) but by the time I've worked through VF1-a, D, J, S, Tv and Movie, Armoured, Super and Strike, plus Destroids and probably Q-Rau girls I think there will be a model with a hair colour to please everyone.

Dangaioh... nice work, don't be suprised if I pinch a few of your ideas when I come to do a CG Tomahawk girl.

Thanks for all the kind and great words... I appreciate that... yeah... no scanner is really tough, on top of that, the camera I am using is a real junker and I know squat diddley about photoshop... so you could say that I am having a crash course with this (once I start working on a valk. girl)... literally.

Mechmaster I would be honored if there was a CG for this... but remember to place the thigh missiles... I forgot to place them.

yellowlightman... as far as the softlines is concerned I am trying to get rid of the thick ones on the skin itself sense it doesn't bold well... makes my characters look hairy :p ... works well on armor.

From the official Macross page... http://www.macross.co.jp/macross/contents/...images/19-3.jpg , this may make a great minmay guard or news broadcasting system phalanx.

Dangaioh> I like your valkgirl. The addition of the face plate and the nose cone as an armor-type piece is pretty cool. I don't think I've seen that before.

Mechmaster> That looks pretty sweet!!! I can't wait to see her finished.

All the post in this thread are nice. I need to come into this forum more often but with some of the pictures you guys post it's tough at work sometimes.

(of course for real life, nothing's better than a blue-eyed redhead)

Any photos David? Where I come from, a gal like that will be worshipped as a goddess! :D Better yet, bring 'er over! :p:lol:

heh, blue eyes are nice but green eyes rule. You know that vivd green that contrasts so nicely with the fiery red?

vinnie

Thanks bigkid24 and dna... I was using Mika Akitaka (Galaxy Girl Fraulein Yuna and Les MS Gundam Girls) techniques on mecha girls.

Smut Peddler, next time I will try a high cut or venus style one piece suits instead, how's that?

If anyone is willing to wait, granted it is not Macross... I am drawing Zoids: Liger Zero Girl... it will be edited for posting useage... just pm me if you want an unedited copy.... only drawback, everyone will have to wait for it, until I can find that camera again, "drawing is done", it just needs color.

Coloring and design question, what would be the best way to show that an armor is colored "white"?

If anyone is willing to wait, granted it is not Macross... I am drawing Zoids: Liger Zero Girl...

Coloring and design question, what would be the best way to show that an armor is colored "white"?

Liger Zero girl? I am ... strangly excited :blink:

White? I'm no artist, but wouldn't you be using shading and highlights to indicate the white areas?

Thanks bigkid24 and dna... I was using Mika Akitaka (Galaxy Girl Fraulein Yuna and Les MS Gundam Girls) techniques on mecha girls.

Smut Peddler, next time I will try a high cut or venus style one piece suits instead, how's that?

If anyone is willing to wait, granted it is not Macross... I am drawing Zoids: Liger Zero Girl... it will be edited for posting useage... just pm me if you want an unedited copy.... only drawback, everyone will have to wait for it, until I can find that camera again, "drawing is done", it just needs color.

Ooh sounds great. I would like to see the liger 0. I love all the valk and gundam girls and would love to see what a zoid version would look like.

I know this is being risque... image is censored for public viewing use... I did censor out image parts...

it is however still in the editing process... if you feel that you should not look at this image, even censored... don't click on the link... out of respect for yellowlightman, I did not post it at his server (yet).

but here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/gundam12/zoidgirl...soredliger.html

if however you want a copy of the unedited piece I will gladly send it out to you (ahem... assumming you are mature, :rolleyes: ), just PM me.

it is however still in the editing process... if you feel that you should not look at this image, even censored... don't click on the link... out of respect for yellowlightman, I did not post it at his server (yet).

Not to sound like a perv, but ecchi art is okay on MFC.

Lord knows there's a lot of it on there already. <_<

:lol::p

I was going one step further down below... not unless someone already drew full frontal before I get to post this on your server.

I was going one step further down below... not unless someone already drew full frontal before I get to post this on your server.

I dunno, has Capt Rico been there? :p

I think he did... But he's not on my site.

I don't mind boobs but "southern" areas uncovered are kinda iffy. Either way, I probably won't delete it if it's tastefully done, so use your own discretion.

I dunno, has Capt Rico been there? :p

I think he did... But he's not on my site.

I don't mind boobs but "southern" areas uncovered are kinda iffy. Either way, I probably won't delete it if it's tastefully done, so use your own discretion.

I will try not to do it distastefully... however, if it is causing problems for you (yellowlightman) then by all means take it down... I do hope however that a covered version with a high cut look would not be as uncomfortable as a frontal.

good idea using the slogan 'got milk?' for one of the censor banners Dangaioh :p

Wa? I missed it... :blink:

how'd ya miss that? :p :P

I missed the whole damn link (!) :ph34r:

Nice, but I can't help but think she should be pictured on all fours. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

And she should be saying, "Rawr!" :D

Edited by dna

Good work on the Zoidgirl Dangaioh.

If you can, next time, just provide a link and a disclaimer whenever you want to show nudity in your art. I'd rather you not censor anything at all - because blanking out the areas deemed sensitive by certain in-duh-viduals who will NEVER understand, is nothing but an act to defile the picture that WAS meant to be a piece of art.

Why do I say what I said? It's because you are no Trevor Brown or his wannabes. Placing a link and a disclaimer is a show of consideration enough from your side. Anything else that happens after that, is nothing more than complaints from a bunch of immature philistines, prudes or worse... custom officers with a PHD in religious and social studies. Low-lives given the gift of evolution and some idea on how to use cheap markers.

Edited by Beware of Blast

Hey guys, thanks for all the good and kind words.... no... she will not be on all fours... having trouble to keep my pencils straight, plus it looked ridiculous.

yes, I will be posting a unedited version with disclaimer... so ppl will be warned before viewing.

drawback... got to keep this underwraps from prying eyes... and right now I am cleaning up the lines.