Freddie VS Jason

dna

Waste of celluloid.

First off don't listen to him! ;) That movie ruled! For a Friday the 13th or Nightmare fan it satisfies in every way and holds no punches. It may be the bloodiest film I've seen since Dead Alive too. Of course it's not going to win any awards for dramatic acting or stylistic writing, but that movie was just friggin fun start to end dammit! :lol:

I will admit that I have a high tolerance for B movie horrors.....

ULTRA-DELUXE Spoilers below:

The movie ends with a severely battered Jason walking out of Crystal Lake holding Freddy's severed but winking head. I'd say that Jason won this round, but remember from old Nightmare movies that Freddy can detach appendages at will! The ending was definiently ambiguous enough for a sequel.

Edited by Veifwan Es

bilked you out of $12 of your hard earned dollars

Amazing how ticket prices change from region to region. I pay 5.50 in Dallas to see great schlock like this in a digital stadium-seating theater....and there's an old shoebox theater down the road that has new movies at a matinee price of 2.00!!

Actually, prices in this town are about $8, but for the crap roach hotel it plays in, that's still WAY too much. My living room provides me a better theatre experience, and it's not that good.

But that's what happens when there's only one theatre company in town. Gouging gouging gouging... :angry:

12 bucks? :o That's insane.

Heh, I haven't seen this movie yet, but read the spoiler at enough online forums that I knew it wasn't worth seeing a movie that didn't resolve anything in the title. ;)

Then Monica Keena kicked both their asses. B)):ph34r:

Ah. Monica Keena......the hottie of one of my favorite "cancelled shows" Undeclared.

BTW.....is there any word on a sequel to Freddy vs. Jason?

Didn't they film to different endings for this movie?

I only enjoyed this movie because I've been waiting for it to happen since the early 90's! Finally! I liked it alot, and hope that maybe there will be a sequel for the hell of it. :p:D:lol:

fat Minmay pop in and destroyed both jason and freddy

now thats a movie i would pay to see.

Only if Leatherface (Gunnar Hansen not that new crap) poped up an made a Halloween costume out of her skin only to be turned into a dwarf by the tall man. :huh:

Then Monica Keena kicked both their asses.  B))  :ph34r:

Ah. Monica Keena......the hottie of one of my favorite "cancelled shows" Undeclared.

Didn't they film to different endings for this movie?

Damn that girl was hot.

bilked you out of $12 of your hard earned dollars

Amazing how ticket prices change from region to region. I pay 5.50 in Dallas to see great schlock like this in a digital stadium-seating theater....and there's an old shoebox theater down the road that has new movies at a matinee price of 2.00!!

I've paid $20 (american) to see movies several times. :(

The rights holder of the Evil Dead / Ash character are in talks with NewLine to toss him into the mix for the sequel.

There's supposed to be a Mike Myers vs Pinhead movie with Carpenter and Clive Barker working together on the movie, but it fell through because the rights holders couldn't agree on the money.

• 5 years later...
well maybe be hes connection is so slow it took 4 years+ send the post. still I say fat minmay should sit on jason's mask and jam freddy's glove up her numerous fat rolls to scrape out the grime that collected there over the years

See! See! Look :)

Wasn't it worth resurecting this thread? :)

I just didn't want to spam the boards with that picture, and I thought it was cute, what with them holding hands and going for a walk in a sunny field :)

Pete

It's Friday the 13th! One day before my birthday :) weee :)

Anything bad happen to anybody today?

Are you superstitious? My girlfriend says I shouldn't be superstitious because only people who live in the countryside are that way. I told her to try to remember where I live :) (in the countryside of course) :) Then again, she bought a black cat and now has the flu :)...

If not - consider the re-re-birth of this thread the first bad thing to happen to you today, and a fulfillment of the superstition that bad things happen on Friday the 13th :)

That said - anyone going to the new movie? :) I would, but it's not out here in Poland (second bad thing to happen today).

Watch your step, and don't go camping :) And watch a Jason movie to remember that it could be worse :)

Pete

This bump is a masterpiece of nerd-dom, and a major milestone for internet civilization.

I just want to take the time to applaud, and become a part of history.

The fact that it was wasted on Jason VS Freddy makes it vaguely trollish, but... can't win 'em all. :D