• The Phalanx
    • SDF-01 Macross TV DYRL Versions
    • Zentreadi Male Power Armor DYRL Version
    • Regult
    • Officers pod
    • Cheyenne Destroid
    • Zentreadi Fighter pod
    • 1/60 scale flight deck figures

This poll says it all after the release of the Tomahawk will release produce the other Destroids as well I like to have the Defender along with my Tomahawk since it is also my favorite Destroid.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I have voted for the Nousjadeul-ger as that is the one that I want them to make, not what I think they will make.

I have already placed my preorder for the Defender at HLJ.com, and for destroids, i am sure they will continue to make the Spartan and phlanx. I am hoping Spartan next after defender.

EDIT: yeah, I like the DYRL version of the Nousjadeul-ger better than the SDFM version.

Edited by miriya

No Glaug. No Regult. No CF Q-Rau. What is this?

Defender's confirmed, and the Phalanx is almost a shoo-in (because the lower body is more or less the same, so economics of scale kicks in). The Spartan is a bit more iffy, since there's only one or two parts that can be re-used.

What I really one is a 1/60 Glaug.

And a 1/60 SDF-1 is ridiculous. Shipping overseas is ridiculous because it cannot fit into a standard 40 ft container -- you have to specially handle it. The cost is exorbitant!

But who said that the Macross would have to be 1/60?

I mean - that would obviously be ludicrous.

Actually, the Wave Macross is fine for what it is - you know what I really want? I really want two things:

1) Diaoramas

2) human figures

The Destroids in 1/60 scale just seem to pricey for something that isn't variable...

Pete

No Glaug. No Regult. No CF Q-Rau. What is this?

Defender's confirmed, and the Phalanx is almost a shoo-in (because the lower body is more or less the same, so economics of scale kicks in). The Spartan is a bit more iffy, since there's only one or two parts that can be re-used.

What I really one is a 1/60 Glaug.

And a 1/60 SDF-1 is ridiculous. Shipping overseas is ridiculous because it cannot fit into a standard 40 ft container -- you have to specially handle it. The cost is exorbitant!

Whoops I thought I did put in the Regult and as for the 1/60 Macross I guess I was only dreaming but too late to remove it because it has already been voted for.

as for the 1/60 Macross I guess I was only dreaming but too late to remove it because it has already been voted for.

Well, technically people have voted for a Macross, but not necessarily in 1/60 scale. I wouldn't have voted for it if it were in 1/60 scale because that would be silly. I might as well vote for wanting Pamela Anderson to call me tomorrow and propose that she'd like to marry me.

This doesn't preclude making a new Macross in a more manageable scale will scaled down fighters and destroids.

Pete

Well now that you added more choices I have to change my vote. I want a 1/60 Glaug, 1/60 Regult and 1/60 ground crew and character figures for diorama. CMs did a patlabor gashapon with character figures for the brave gokhin line, Yamato should do some for the macross. Imagine having the entire cast of SDFM and of DYRL in little 1/60 figurines for diorama?! Awesome. I would actually prefer 1/48 but it looks like 1/60 won the scale war.

Voted for SDF-1 TV and TV only please, Wave has about the best a DYRL? SDF-1 will get so i don't need that one yamato!

And it's gotta be twice or three times the size with SOC S/B/Yamato features.

Like this - http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN77588 (got this for my bro, it's bloody awesome!)

Or THIS - http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN946749

Next in order of want -

1. 1/60 scale flight deck figures

2. Cheyenne!

3. Spartan

4. Glaug (Officer's Pod).

5. .. maybe the Regult or Zentran P/Armour but would prefer a revised high poseable Q-Rau. (DYRL? or TV doesn't matter)

Don't care for the others. (Fighter Pod is too big, can't warrant it... OR IT'S COST! :lol: )

Want Hikaru's FANJET or Minmay's FAN-LINER 1/60 too please Yamato! :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Basara's College Room-mate

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,118

Voted for SDF-1 TV and TV only please, Wave has about the best a DYRL? SDF-1 will get so i don't need that one yamato!

And it's gotta be twice or three times the size with SOC S/B/Yamato features.

Like this - http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN77588 (got this for my bro, it's bloody awesome!)

Thanks for pointing that out. That space battleship yamato is the perfect direction that a future SDF release should take.

The only "difficulty" will be the fact that it'll also have to be variable... and it will HAVE TO have in scale fighters and destroits come with it; preferebly with some kind of system by which you can "put them" in hovering formation to be flying round the macross. Zendradi pods and mecha would also help....

It is highly doable - but I can understand why the focus has been on valkyrie thus far...

Pete

Thanks for pointing that out. That space battleship yamato is the perfect direction that a future SDF release should take.

The only "difficulty" will be the fact that it'll also have to be variable... and it will HAVE TO have in scale fighters and destroits come with it; preferebly with some kind of system by which you can "put them" in hovering formation to be flying round the macross. Zendradi pods and mecha would also help....

It is highly doable - but I can understand why the focus has been on valkyrie thus far...

Pete

Bah don't give them excuses pete! :p

But your absolutely right, having the SDF variable would mean twice the price. So preferrably having it as big as the first linky (smaller detailed SB/Yamato would be ideal one would think.

The SDF-1 is 1210 meters long (3969 feet) so at 1/60 scale that would be about 20 meters (66 feet).

Yeah, I want one of those!

You could have this guy build you one out of Lego. This one is 14ft long and 200,000 bricks. How much harder could a 66ft SDF-1 be? :)

lego_aircraft_carrier.jpg

I want a VF-0D---why is such an obvious choice missing from the polls? It'd be easier/cheaper for them to make than something from scratch.

I'd love a 0D as well.

Ditto.

And how about some Zero style GBP armor?

x 2 for "Reactive Armour"

I'd have to say i'd want the Reactive Armour first and 0D after, my revised ROy VF-0S should be on it's way in the next month...

Back on to the SDF-1 topic, the transformation is NOT complex. There is no excuse not to make a decent sized SDF-1. (50 cms)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Why the VF-0D has not been built or released yet is beyond me. But I say make it!!! Even do some different color variations!! In the OVA there are Blue & grey paint schemes, maybe even do an old school TV series VF-1D color scheme?? :unsure:

And all 3 remaining Destroids. I'd say a 1/60 MAC II... But that would be dam big & dam expensive!!!

post-6180-1223946168_thumb.jpg

Edited by 505thAirborne