1/72 Commanchero gunship

captain america

Onezero over at SM is doing them. My own setup was very crude, and while I technically *could* have done them myself, it was very hit-or-miss and would have wasted too much lexan. I put the success of the project before my pride.

Nothing at all wrong with that, I just wanted to see if I was understanding you correctly. In fact, that's all the more cool of you to make that choice. If I wore hats, I'd doff mine for you.

• 4 weeks later...
Onezero over at SM is doing them. My own setup was very crude, and while I technically *could* have done them myself, it was very hit-or-miss and would have wasted too much lexan. I put the success of the project before my pride.

onezero generally doesn't do casting work. I assume he'll have one of his buddies like Blappy do it.

onezero generally doesn't do casting work. I assume he'll have one of his buddies like Blappy do it.

But we're talking vacc-forming which 1-0 does himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Not to worry, all kits have been shipped since mid last week, so it's just a matter of time before they show up at their respective destinations. 500+ kits shipped since 2004, and they never lost one yet ^_^

Oh, and as for the Glaug, that won't be coming until late March/early April, so as to give everyone who wants one an opportunity to save-up.