Yamato 1/60 zentraedi line?

miriya

Should yamato make a 1/60 Zentraedi line?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a yamato 1/60 Glaug, Regult, Gnerl, or Soldier?

• HELL YES!!!! This is what I have been wating for! Bring it ALL ON!!!
    • No Freakin way! Yamato still sucks my....
    • Only the glaug with kamjin. The others are blah.
    • Only the Regult. And it needs a good pilot.
    • Only the Zentraedi Soldiers. Toynami will make the Regult.
    • Only a Quedluun Rau green TV version wit a good pilot.
    • Only the regult Scout with pilot.
    • No thanks not interested in enemy mecha.
    • Only the Variable Glaug. OMFG!!!

I know that this has been discussed over and over and over again on these forums...

However with the 1/60 non-transforming Destroids line (which looks great IMO) it seems like more of a possibility that they would make a non-transforming zentraedi line.

I personally would love to have a 1/60 Regult with pilot that comes with the accessories to make both missle types and swapable parts to make the scout version.

I would also love to have a 1/60 Glaug with kamjin.

I would also love for them to make 1/60 Zentraedi soldiers.

I would also love for them to make a 1/60 v.2 Quedluun Rau green TV colored version. With awesome articulating pilot of course.

The gnerl would be gigantic but still awesome.

Vote and discuss.

Edited by miriya

you need a "v.2 Q-Rau" option. really that's all I want, a Q-Rau with articulation and quality on par with the newest stuff, and a fully articulated pilot.

also a scout regult would be nice too.

you need a "v.2 Q-Rau" option. really that's all I want, a Q-Rau with articulation and quality on par with the newest stuff, and a fully articulated pilot.

also a scout regult would be nice too.

Thanks. I added the options.

Voted Q-rau, not really for the TV series green, but because that was closest to a V2 Q-rau to be on par with the current quality of Yamato releases in terms of design and poseability. I really couldn't care less for the rest of the zentraedi mecha, since Yamato doesn't have access to doing a Q-rea.

yeah I am not interested in none variable mechs, if they did any the variable glaug and any other variable enemy mecha that would be a maybe. Otherwise considering the toys would have I think it would be a waste of money.

There is a Vajra model, so they could make some Zentraedi ones. Personally I don't really like the Zentraedi ships, but I could go for a Vajra.

that's new, when did they start showing that? (so want that too)

Edited by anime52k8

I voted "all"...

However - I would like to note that only ONE THING will make this line work:

Fully poseable pilot figures.

Yamatos old 1/60 quids are nice and all, but not worth the price given they are not variable and have a stubby pilot who can't sing and dance...

In fact; I think there has been practically zero effort put into enemy mecha by Yamato - but then again; this isn't surprising given that enemy mecha usually recieve sub-par effort in all Japanese franchises (to my mind)...

Until then - we have the YF-21 (say what you want, but to me it's a Zendradi Variable Fighter:) )

Pete

yeah I am not interested in none variable mechs, if they did any the variable glaug and any other variable enemy mecha that would be a maybe. Otherwise considering the toys would have I think it would be a waste of money.

IT was stated at the begining that because the Destroid is looking good, why not Zentradi mecha... the walking tank is not transformable really, only articulated and as I said before quite light (you'd think it's hefty because of the design features)

There is a Vajra model, so they could make some Zentraedi ones. Personally I don't really like the Zentraedi ships, but I could go for a Vajra.

Zentradi ships were freakin' cool...I always wanted one of those...but anyway, those are a bit off-topic (mecha, not ships I guess)...

This picture is not new, it came out way before we actually got the 1/72 Alto's VF-25F, but I seriously doubt we'll get a fully-grown 1/72 red vajra in real world...and this would be a non-transformable too! (unless they plan on giving us a plush toy oversized "aikun" that zips open and reveals a flying-crab vajra kid?????)

In fact; I think there has been practically zero effort put into enemy mecha by Yamato - but then again; this isn't surprising given that enemy mecha usually recieve sub-par effort in all Japanese franchises (to my mind)...

Until then - we have the YF-21 (say what you want, but to me it's a Zendradi Variable Fighter:) )

Pete

*cough* SV-51 *cough*

I think having enemy mechs would be a good idea, I picked up both Q-Raus and think they're great. I guess my only concern would be the price. If my memory serves right, a 1/60 scale Regult (or the officer mech, forgot the name) would be pretty large. Significantly taller than anything else thats come out so far. If they can keep the price reasonable I would buy at least a Regult and a male Power Armor.

I just ordered my on sale 1/144 Zentran power armour. go nice with my 1/144 Q-Rau!

Yeah it would be nice to get a 1/60 scaled Z/P/Armour to wrap it's legs around trying to stop Hik and Minmay getting away (in the v.2 VT-1!).

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ja, would totally pick up some DYRL stle enemy mecha. I'd also love the variable glaug as someone else suggested. But ja, like others said, I'd have to see them first, but I'm sure Yamato could put out something to make me open my wallet.