New Homeworld 2 Macross Mod

shadow3393

Perhaps a belated Christmas gift..... Many years ago I used to create models for the Star Trek Starfleet Command video games. I worked with Star Dragon back in the day and went by the name ModelsPlease. I made/ported/bashed many Macross/Robotech designs and you can find the ones I finished here....

Robotech

Take 'em all and use what you can. Most of the Valks have Fighter/Gerwalk modes complete, the parts for the Battloid modes are there for a few of the Valks (hidden within each of the meshes) I just never got around to making them as SFC didn't have the ability to transform the ships. I still have on my HD another 6 or 7 massive folders full of Macross/Robotech ships: Veritechs,Destroids,Capital Ships,Support Craft, all the races. Just dont have anything from Zero or Frontier as I had stopped modeling long before they came out.

Here are a sample of finished ships....

VF-2

VF-4

Female Shock Armor

VF-9 Max colors

Guraa

Yeah they're old, kinda crude lower poly, but at least you'll have the models till ya can get better ones made. If you're looking for s specific ship let me know I may have it on my HD. Good luck with the mod, happy holidays and I hope my models can help ;)

-Doc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The VF-25 i will still try to decrease the poly count.

But it is still around 7400, half of it would be good.

No, a third to a quarter would be good. Be creative. :D

No, a third to a quarter would be good. Be creative. :D

Wait, is that polys or tiangles?

• 1 month later...

just typing cause the topic vanished from the list

any news for a beta?

oh and why not make the zentran and meltran just zentraendi and meltraendi the y and j letters just leave the thing complicated assuming that someday the mod becomes open to all

just typing cause the topic vanished from the list

any news for a beta?

oh and why not make the zentran and meltran just zentraendi and meltraendi the y and j letters just leave the thing complicated assuming that someday the mod becomes open to all

Internal alpha has been released to MW already. Hopefully the link in this thread still works...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

shadow has probably been busy with life. Patience all. Maybe if we're lucky, we will see the UN by the end of the year. :)

Well I was woundering something why add the un in the build and starting fleets but not the ships?

well i been revamping the mod and I wanted to give the mod a extra touch of real like

dead ships so I added some to both races how ever the down side is this they fill up the battle field.

see the video

Edited by THEGAMETIPER

Question I hope someone can help.

I was watching Macross 2 lovers again and the Un Spacy had Zentradi ships in their fleet.

so I started a process of takeng some Zentradi ships to add them to the UNS fleet.

ok here is the problem i took the Zentradi Flagship and used that as my first rename re ffleet ship and the main gun wont oppen to fire and it also wont open to fire with its own gun or the meltran beam.

so what is wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Question I hope someone can help.

I was watching Macross 2 lovers again and the Un Spacy had Zentradi ships in their fleet.

so I started a process of takeng some Zentradi ships to add them to the UNS fleet.

ok here is the problem i took the Zentradi Flagship and used that as my first rename re ffleet ship and the main gun wont oppen to fire and it also wont open to fire with its own gun or the meltran beam.

so what is wrong?

You were bad!

Now you will have to sacrifice 7 cosplayers to recover your good mojo..:p.

• 2 months later...

Any news on this mod

you asked a good question.

you beat me to the punch little by little i was working on the mod creating a uns zentron fleet useing the

uns logo on them.

sad to say my drawing skills are bad but close enough.

sad to say some are un retextureable.

i only wished the uns ships was in the beta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know where the mod is now?

i went to looked for the hw2 big located on this site and it is not there link is not the file

when i go to https://rapidshare.com/files/418328494/MacrossGenerations_BetaV1.big

i get this

Download not available

The following download is not available:

https://rapidshare.com/files/418328494/MacrossGenerations_BetaV1.big | 0.00 MB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

• The uploader deleted the file.
  • The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our Anti-Abuse team.
  • The link is incorrect.
  • The server is busy and can not process the request.

File not found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where is the mod now how do i down load it i mis my Macross battles

Edited by THEGAMETIPER