Macross Frontier season 2? I don't want it to end...

Enders

Just curious to know for those who have more information, if those 25 episodes were it for Macross Frontier or will there be a second season. Although I am aware of how things look pretty wrapped up. Would be great to know if I'll still be able to get some fresh Macross in a few months. :)

Cheers :lol:

Just curious to know for those who have more information, if those 25 episodes were it for Macross Frontier or will there be a second season. Although I am aware of how things look pretty wrapped up. Would be great to know if I'll still be able to get some fresh Macross in a few months. :)

Cheers :lol:

I guess this thread will be locked and directed to the newbie questions thread, but I'll sneak an answer in anyway:

There is no word of a second season at this point, but there's a movie coming.

its finished??? i'm still haven't watched anything past epsiode 9. i'm watchin' for shinsen subs to finish the series. well, i'm watchin' orguss and patlabor now... and i have alot of anime that i can watch until they finish the series.

its finished??? i'm still haven't watched anything past epsiode 9. i'm watchin' for shinsen subs to finish the series. well, i'm watchin' orguss and patlabor now... and i have alot of anime that i can watch until they finish the series.

I suggest you don't go into any of the talkback threads otherwise you will bombarded with spoiler after spoiler. Shinsen is up to ep14 now. I can understand that you would like to wait for the Shinsen ones, but they seem to take a long time. The final episode is ep25.

I suggest you don't go into any of the talkback threads otherwise you will bombarded with spoiler after spoiler. Shinsen is up to ep14 now. I can understand that you would like to wait for the Shinsen ones, but they seem to take a long time. The final episode is ep25.

yea, i have ep. 14. i just didn't like waitin' weekly for each episode to come out so i decided to let the series finish off first. i'll probably break down and dl somebody else's fansubs before shinsen finishes their set. since i'm just on orguss ep. 3 and patlabor tv ep. 9, i might watch some old anime before i finish macross f. it's kinda hard to go from 2000's anime to 80's anime... it's so much easier to go from 80's to 90's to 2000's (i just finished full metal panic and then i watched mospeada... not a good idea to go from 90's to 80's... but i have had watched fmp a year ago and i finally got the second raid, fumoffu and my other anime off of my old hard drive... my pc crashed before i could save them)...

I guess this thread will be locked and directed to the newbie questions thread, but I'll sneak an answer in anyway:

There is no word of a second season at this point, but there's a movie coming.

What he said.