Look what i followed for a couple miles on the way home tonight??

orguss01

On our usually boring daily commute from work and running errands my girlfriends son was like "what's that, a robot or sumthing??? on the back of that truck..""see over there " he points..

I saw what he was seeing, a large robot arm, but I thought it was a large factory robot.."Cool " i said giving it a second look,,as i made my move to pass on the right i noticed it was bipedal......"OH HELL NO!!It's frickin Skull1!!!" Drove a couple extra bloxs to get a good pic..

post-698-1222482418_thumb.jpg

The reason I posted here is because it had custom decals/paint job. On the gun pod and leg it had TEK9Cycles graphic.. maybe the owner is Macross fan..???

Here's their site, it even shows a good pic of the valk..TEK9

I pulled over to talk to the guy hauling it and he said he didnt know what it was, just moving it...then he grabbed his cellphone and gave some guy directions to his location..

We drove away kinda stoked...these things are Toynami and the sculpt isn't the best but come on it's a 5' 1S...

Edited by orguss01

That's cool! Thanks for sharing; the family thought it was cool too. My wife asked if I'm putting the Daedalus on top of my mini-van :lol:.

Toynami made it huh? I wonder if we can pre-order one ^_^ !? - MT

• 2 weeks later...