I was right thread

RedWolf

I was right about Ranka curing Sheryl with magic hax. I was right about Alto surviving. I was right about Sheryl being a descendant of either Mao or Ranshe.

I wasn´t right, though, about an Sheryl X Alto being a sure thing. But I guess I just underestimated the desire of Kawamori to make sequels. Oh, well, off to wait for the movie, which hopefully isn´t a retelling, but a sequel. And also off to hoping that so many people in Japan are pissed at the non-resolution, that they force Kawamori to end it in the right way. The Sheryl X Alto way.

Really though the theory doesn't have to hinge on this bigger/worse Vajra being a King, it could just be a more grand queen or some sort of ranking that doesn't have any earth equivalent whatsoever (nor indication of sex). It's not like we really know much about Vajra reproduction at this point other than the fact it involves eggs often times left in the hulls of ships.

I'm just sayin', I was right. Sorry Duke Togo, I know you really wanted me to be wrong.

I was right about Ranka curing Sheryl with magic hax. I was right about Alto surviving. I was right about Sheryl being a descendant of either Mao or Ranshe.

I wasn´t right, though, about an Sheryl X Alto being a sure thing. But I guess I just underestimated the desire of Kawamori to make sequels. Oh, well, off to wait for the movie, which hopefully isn´t a retelling, but a sequel. And also off to hoping that so many people in Japan are pissed at the non-resolution, that they force Kawamori to end it in the right way. The Sheryl X Alto way.

Repeat after me: "Alto x Sheryl is the only way, Alto x Sheryl is the only way, Alto x Sheryl is the only way, Alto x Sheryl is the only way, alto...."

We'll get there next time :p ( truth be told I still dont see those two not hooking up. They kissed multiple times now, came as close as it gets to admitting ... actually admitting it by doing just that and basicly just fit perfectly :p)

Yes, a bigger, badder queen. LOL

Anyone want to still insist on there being a king?

Then what was the giant vajra that crushed the space station that Ranka escaped from? I thought that was the queen but apparently not. It looks like a giant version of the red vajra. :blink:

Repeat after me: "Alto x Sheryl is the only way, Alto x Sheryl is the only way, Alto x Sheryl is the only way, Alto x Sheryl is the only way, alto...."

We'll get there next time :p ( truth be told I still dont see those two not hooking up. They kissed multiple times now, came as close as it gets to admitting ... actually admitting it by doing just that and basicly just fit perfectly :p)

Alto x Ranka is the only way, Alto x Ranka is the only way, Alto x Ranka is the only way, Alto x Ranka is the only way :lol:

Frankly i don't think it will EVER get resolved. Oh and the kisses were ALL initiated by Sheryl....and Alto never ever savours the moment each time she does it. He's just doing it in pity of her.

I was right that Bilrer wanted to see Minmay. But annoyed we still don't know much about Bilrer. Did he close the locket and let out a sigh? Did this mean his objectives were not met?

I was right that the giant holo ranka was actually Macross Galaxy. :p

I was right that the Vajra don't want to fight humanity.

I was right Sheryl's disease will "magically" be cured.

I was right that Alto got off the plane before getting shot. Rather strange though since the point he got shot according to the flashback was when he flew across the cruiser and already ejected....when in fact from past episode, he got shot after he flew past the cruiser and got off a distance before getting shot.

I was right it was going to be Quarter/Frontier/Vajra vs Galaxy battle.

i was right that the vajra weren't created by the protoculture. i was right that the vajra homeworld was just the vajra homeworld and ties to the protoculture remain inconclusive. i don't think i posted it but i was pretty darn convinced that michel wasn't coming back.

i was right that the vajra weren't created by the protoculture. i was right that the vajra homeworld was just the vajra homeworld and ties to the protoculture remain inconclusive. i don't think i posted it but i was pretty darn convinced that michel wasn't coming back.

The Vajra setteled at what used to be a Protoculture world.

Notice the Mayan birdman stone carving away from Brera.

There was also flashback on a humanoid alien thing and the birdman in one flashback scene. Need better encode and subs.

I was wrong for Michel cause the anime pacing definately hinted to his return. I mean look at freaking Code Geass. LOL everyone lived this season but it was expected. In frontier, Kawamori rickrolled us. Ppl who were expected to die didn't and ppl who were expected to live died.

Luca didn't die either. Neither did Nanase. Zzzzz

I owe you a beer, Duke. Though, there was still some unexplained PC imagery right there at the end... I guess I'm hedging too.

There is so much unexplained with this show. Saying the Vajra settled on a former PC world makes sense, but this is Macross frontier we are talking about, so who knows.

The Vajra also seemed to settle places they overtook... so would that mean we could surmise that it was actually the vajra that finally wiped out the PC? Okay, I guess we can't really come to any conclusion of the PC yet... I'd still like to hear more from them in the future.