Macross Frontier Final Episode Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Rating  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

• Positive (Anyone got a smoke...and some pants?)
    • Neutral
    • Negative (I waited 25 weeks just for this... crap?)

Considering how buffering got the best of the live stream, I don't think we'll have a horrible raw.

Bilrer is a freakin Minmay-fanboy.... :rolleyes:

Horrible Raws will probably have to pick up the CBC broadcast which is in a few hours.

Azzie open the series discussion thread, I need to let of some steam asap !

The Vajra?

Oooh, hmmm, I had not thought of that.

In IRC, a whole bunch of people said, "Minmay!", and I was totally WTF! Then Dicky B is popping open his Minmay ring, and I was totally WTF! And then someone said, "Ranshe", and I was confused and said, WTF?

God the only thing i really hate is that they didnt resolve that love traingle ... half the friggin series is about it and now they chose not to end it, especially after the tease between Alto and Sheryl last episode.

Plus and 7 didn't have a love triangle conclusion, either.

Oooh, hmmm, I had not thought of that.

In IRC, a whole bunch of people said, "Minmay!", and I was totally WTF! Then Dicky B is popping open his Minmay ring, and I was totally WTF! And then someone said, "Ranshe", and I was confused and said, WTF?

Don't take speculating fans words as facts ;) Of course me saying that it was the Vajra also falls under that category. But since Aimo is a Vajra love song, I can see how it could be them. Need to review the episode with a proper raw.

Edited by VF-25 Messiah

Plus and 7 didn't have a love triangle conclusion, either.

well I'd say plus' was concluded, Gould's dead and Isamu went after Myung and was with her at the end. might not be black and white but I'd say that one was pretty much easier to guess or assume compared to 7 and Frontier :)

Hm.... Duke, until we get a clear picture, people here and elsewhere seem be be a little divided about whether was that Ranshe or Minmay (Ranshe would almost mean Dicky B. is Ranka's...... gulp... dad.....)

Edited by BlueMax

Hm.... until we get a clear picture, people seem be be a little divided about whether was that Ranshe or Minmay (Ranshe would almost mean Dicky B. is Ranka's...... gulp... dad.....

Grandfather, she is 1/4 Zentran. But that picture looked a hell of alot like Minmay to me.

God the only thing i really hate is that they didnt resolve that love traingle ... half the friggin series is about it and now they chose not to end it, especially after the tease between Alto and Sheryl last episode.

They don't need to. If I was Alto I would take both girls to my harem.

Hm.... until we get a clear picture, people seem be be a little divided about whether was that Ranshe or Minmay (Ranshe would almost mean Dicky B. is Ranka's...... gulp... dad.....

Ranka is a human/quarter zentran. Ranshe had green hair so she would a zentran half.

Edited by VF-25 Messiah

I think...hells, I'm sure it's Minmay. Which case, I wonder if we're [the franchise] are getting closer to the mystery of the SDF-2's disappearance.

I think Morph posted it earlier, about the Vajra being drawn to this galaxy by Minmay's song, well then hell, that's the story right there.

was it a hologram of Minmay or her in the old wrinkley flesh and blood?

Dicky B has a picture of Minmay in his ring, like some sort of locket-ring. That's who he wanted to see, thought he was going to see. And then we have this mysterious voice singing Aimo, I just don't know.

I think Morph posted it earlier, about the Vajra being drawn to this galaxy by Minmay's song, well then hell, that's the story right there.

Minmay gave the old Varj a wee bit of culture-shock back in the day, eh? Could work. Which we could have gotten a little more info on how the Protoculture worked into all this. So far it feels/seems that coreward of the Milky-Way something big is waiting for humanity.

Man, Comcast is going to fraking hate me this weekend :lol:

Edited by ShadowValkyrie

WHYYYYYYYY

I was wondering that in the ep 25 mikhail will appear again... some cyborg, robot, like brera... anyway....

WHY MIKHAIL WHY!!!!!!!

And someone in IRC pointed out.....Alto's indecision now made Michel's death more meaningless since he died while knocking some sense into Alto about being decisive.

<_<

And someone in IRC pointed out.....Alto's indecision now made Michel's death more meaningless since he died while knocking some sense into Alto about being decisive.

<_<

We should either burn Alto and take the girls ourselves *dips on Sheryl*, or give him a seccond chance in the movie.

We never did get to see a proper transformation of either Battle Galaxy or Battle Frontier. I still say Kawamori was getting back at the fans for complaining about battle 7 always transforming before firing in macross 7.

But heck, the episode had Koenig Monster in Battroid form, so i'll forgive him :lol: