Macross Frontier Final Episode Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Rating  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

• Positive (Anyone got a smoke...and some pants?)
    • Neutral
    • Negative (I waited 25 weeks just for this... crap?)

- Sheryl is cured by Ranka, she moved her V-type virus from her brain into her stomach, she became just like Ranka.

- Giant Ranka is Battle Galaxy which unleashed hundreds of VF-27 and newtype of Ghost (V-9)

- Macross Qurter perform Daedalus attack with destroid on Battle Galaxy Macross Cannon gunship

- Macross City is shown, with Vajra fleet defolding in orbit

- Chibi Klan in Michel VF-25G

Awesome

About the love triangle, I think Alto accept them both since he said "the two of you are my wings". Yay for harem endings.

Wow, 136 quest????

Edited by Morpheus

Macross FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I feel kinda cheated that it was a "yay everyone lives happy ending all the way around". Wasn't it supposed to be different from every other Kawamori piece? And although it felt really rushed, I won't say it was bad. Just not what I was hoping for.

First objective review by me:

This episode was rushed as hell! All the plot devices that should be resolved were done in 5 minutes :p, the songs were rushed aswell! The love traingle wasn't resolved and the scenes with macross city and macross 11 were .... well not really that important (should have made some less static shots) ...

BUT, the action was so good and the thrill so hard that this episode scores a 10.5/10 (would have been an eleven if they resolved the damn traingle)

You and both, bud.

So no, it's not an illusion!

awesome!! any mention of a date/year or just saying there would be an MF movie?

so now to start chanting "horrible raws" for them to come to the rescue >_<

Edited by Cybergig1

Bwahahaha! Holy crap. It was go from even before the start. I thought it was an episode recap... and straight into the fireworks. Aruto surviving and getting back in the VF-25 was no surprise. After that, it was all surprise.

Main cannons firing mid-defold (I guess they can do that), Ghost fighters performing at M+ levels, Daedalus attack, battle class on battle class action. Galaxy spanning battles and a healthy does of M0 and Minmei?!

I think the conclusion to the love triangle was pretty sweet and realistic. Though, the way I understood it is: during the battle, the pair said that they'd be friends and put the love of Aruto behind them. At them end, Ranka says to Sheryl that she won't lose, at song, dance and (doesn't directly say it, but implies Aruto.)

And what does that leave the door wide open to? The Theatrical edition! Yay. Coming soon to a theatre near you... in Japan.

I think the conclusion to the love triangle was pretty sweet and realistic. Though, the way I understood it is: during the battle, the pair said that they'd be friends and put the love of Aruto behind them. At them end, Ranka says to Sheryl that she won't lose, at song, dance and (doesn't directly say it, but implies Aruto.)

She said she won't lose at love. So it's as close as 'direct' you can get without saying it :p

Singing in the theatrical movie CM? Sheryl. Otherwise, everyone and I think I heard a voice actor from one of the previous series when they were talking about how the Vajra came from another galaxy and communicated through song. Mao? Minmei? Can't place it (though, it could of been one of the regular singers... late airtime slot for Macross F plays tricks at times.)

Didn't jot it down or anything, but among the last few lines that I remember:

Alto: "My love is the sky, that Sheryl and Ranka opened"

Ranka: "Sheryl, I won't lose, in song or in love"

Sheryl: I forgot Sheryl's line *_*

Ranka and Sheryl: Something, Something..."from here, it begins!"

Liked the ep, dont end up feeling sad for either of the two wonderful girls :lol:

HAHAHA

I SAW IT BEFORE YOU XD

OWNED

p.s: he is friend from chile too XD

I repeat.... KANARIA's attack !!!!GREAT!!!!

slow internet it's slow ... :( ...

pd: de casualidad no grabaste la weá??...sino mañana en TBS...

Edited by exelius

Vajra came from another galaxy, and Aimo is in fact a Vajra love song, I think the Vajra hear Minmay DYRL song (or the older original protoculture song) and decided to came to our galaxy to communicate.

Considering how buffering got the best of the live stream, I don't think we'll have a horrible raw.

Bilrer is a freakin Minmay-fanboy.... :rolleyes:

Horrible Raws will probably have to pick up the CBC broadcast which is in a few hours.

Somebody was singing, and it wasn't Sheryl, and it wasn't Ranka. And then Dicky B pops open his Minmay ring.

Did anyone see Ijima Mari on the ending credit? If its there, then Minmay is the one who sing it.

And what does that leave the door wide open to? The Theatrical edition! Yay. Coming soon to a theatre near you... in Japan.

She says "KOI", that she won't lose to sheryl at song AND love. Then they both smile at each other and say "This is a new beginning".

So is the movie a confirmed thing? Some people are saying the end has a notice about a theatrical release.

Cool, sounds awesome. I'm not all that into *too* much romance in my Mecha so harem ending doesn't bother me.

Animesuki on the other hand, is imploding. :lol:

The action sounds AWESOME thought, I can't wait till the RAWs are out.

And of course the reconciliation with the bugs was inevitable, I just hope NUNS keeps up on their weapon research in case they decide to get onry again.