Macross Frontier Episode 24 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Rating  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Rating (or Ranting)

• Positive (Battle pr0n!!!!)
    • Neutral/No Opinion
    • Negative (I have a better place for that MDE. Up Ranka's little bug queen a**)

eh - its been bothering me why NUNs never even bothered to find the SDF Global and check its records...they should have tried harder considering it was their first major encounter with Vajra (i think) and the Vajra wiped out the 117th? Or maybe Grace hacked the records and continually arranged for SDF GLobal to remain hidden (hard considering the size of that thing)

beyond that ... how long has the Zentradi been on Galila 4? funny they never encountered the vajra and detected the macross global

This...isn't...the last episode?

I honestly realized (or hoped) so only when it came to an end.

Face it. I'm just a dumbbutt. A dumbutt who sees the title "Final Frontier" and figures "gee - that means the end" ... and for some reason I honest to gosh was convinced that Frontier was a 24 part series...

Err...but...obviously this would be a terrible ending...

Anyways - I've just finished watching episodes 17-24 all in one go - so forgive me for having the entire segment in my head rather than just episode 24....

Comments/Thoughts:

1) War sucks because you end up having to fight your fellows and blinded by hate and rage

2) Being a rebel and thinking with your own mind is the best way to go. Cathy and Ozma will save everyone I hope...

3) Alto is no longer my hero. It's nice that he chose Sheryl - but he has also become consumed with hate and misunderstood the difference between protecting the women you love and becoming a slave to the passions of war... Ozma is doing what he is doing because he hopes it WILL save Ranka - and he also has accepted Ranka's choice...

4) Sheryl is blameless. She has been abused since childhood and is in need of love.

5) Alto IS dense (see point 3)

6) Luca....well... him and Alto are both similarly dense (see point 3)...

7) Ranka is cool. Although... she is letting herself be used too much...it's kind of inconsistence....

8) I wish the Vajra would SAY something - although, I guess Ai-kun did...in a way...

9) Intestines...ok... hmm...

10) The new VF-171 is not impressive. I prefer it in black.

11) Brera ...poor Brera...I feel sorry for him...

On that note- I feel sorry for everybody. Everybody is a victim of Grace the Mad Hat from Hell... And to think that poor Mao Nome's fate was such...

Then again - Sarah Nome WAS right... she warned Mao what would happen if she gave up the ways of the island and traded the stars in the sky for those of the city...

Sheesh... in a way... Humanity IS following the path of the protoculture... their weapons get bigger and bigger... they are no different from the Vajra who also "evolve"...

Humans have intestines in their heads and call is "brain." ... big difference....

It was really sad to see Minmey's song being used to defend the Vajra... but... I guess... it is their home...and...

And really if the power of song can move both races...but...

Well...I'm sad...

I cannot imagine how this is supposed to come to a happy ending.

Also - I cannot imagine what could possibly come AFTER this series in terms of Macross...

I hope Nekki Bassara shows up in Episode 25 :)

Pete

Edit: Seriously just watch it right now. Don't waste another second.

Sadly, I am now back on Island Three, where my internet connection is slower due to all the Zentradi Cows blocking the signal. I managed to download 17-24 while visiting my Galactic Nymph on Island 1, where the signal is much stronger.

So, I'm probably going to have to wait a couple more seconds than usual to watch episode 25:)

Pete

Sadly, I am now back on Island Three, where my internet connection is slower due to all the Zentradi Cows blocking the signal. I managed to download 17-24 while visiting my Galactic Nymph on Island 1, where the signal is much stronger.

So, I'm probably going to have to wait a couple more seconds than usual to watch episode 25:)

Pete

hahaha what'd I say 'bout em' cows!!! Got to move to Frisco or Shibuya!

So... it's great that the Humans, zentradi, and vajra understand each other now but.... and I understand that the zentradi can go through microne process to adapt to humanity..... but.... how in the world are they going to live side by side with Vajra?

Beyond that... so where was this motherload of fold quartz? on this planet... or was it just the main queen...?

And little was talked about the queen but it seems it was built by protoculture to control vajra... the cave paintings and all

Yeah... i was right about Briller... so did he see her? or is she really gone? i couldn't read his reaction

and i guess i need to rewatch the portion where they explained the inter galaxy fold network. how does it work? can you be everywhere at the same time? does this apply to real time and spirit like fold entity?

other questions are... who else is on board battle galaxy? seems like there is no life on it but spirits.