Hikaru!

misterryno

Hey all...I was unsure of were to make this thread for I am unaware if one has ever been made like this before. Probably.....anyways......without further ado.....I am pleased to present....

HIKARU!!!

"Oh my...I'm late for my date with Minmei... :blink: "

09-17-2008-006.jpg

ohhhh no... :unsure: ...a Zentradi....and I'm unarmed....

09-17-2008-005.jpg

"You underestimate me Zentradi SCUM!"

09-17-2008-004.jpg

*WAP*

09-17-2008-003.jpg

*BAM*

09-17-2008-002.jpg

*SMACK*

OOOooooooooohhhhhhh......ANIME MAGIC!!!!

09-17-2008-001.jpg

Yes Gentlemen....it's a doll.... :lol:

now share your pics of your dolls....Please.

:ph34r:

Too dollish for my taste!

Says he who has the most dolls that I know of.........yes....I consider G.I. Joes to be dolls. Show your pics.

Says he who has the most dolls that I know of.........yes....I consider G.I. Joes to be dolls. Show your pics.

Totally diggin' the Batman web sound effects! WAP!

Anywho, it's kind of dollish, but I like it. I'v'e been eyeing these and trying to bring myself to drop 80 bones for one. Please give me your thoughts...

:blink:

OO<-------till the sweat drops...

Totally diggin' the Batman web sound effects! WAP!

Anywho, it's kind of dollish, but I like it. I've been eyeing these and trying to bring myself to drop 80 bones for one. Please give me your thoughts...

:blink:

OO<-------till the sweat drops...

:lol: ...

You got me in stitches brother man....I received mine from a GREAT fellow here on the boards...goes by the name of Chowser. He was generous enough to ship this bad boy for a mere 55 bones. THANKS! I dig it fo sho!!! This particular doll has good overall articulation...stands well on it's own....even the head stand pose was with no strings attached...I like the feel of the fabric...seems to be pretty good quality. I have not figured out yet weather the clothes are holding back some of his poses of if it's the range of the limbs. I would not pay 80 for one personally. If you can get one for 65 shipped...that's the way to do it. I plan on getting a Max in the same clothes and one of the flights suit Hikarus....I would like the light up one but am not positive I care. I hope you get what you want. I seriously consider this a doll...but there's nothing wrong with a grown man posing a doll. It's a good lesson for children. It may be a doll....but that doll KICKS A$$!

OO <------still stealthy as ever.

Edited by misterryno

Nice acquisition there, MISTERRYNO! But I bet yer wishing it's the flight suit version :lol: ! I can't wait to pick one up! Thanks for the pics!

THANKS! ^_^ I will be getting a flight suit one as well.....just not till I get a smokin deal on one. Once you get yours you should share your pics!

Comeone everyone!!! I KNOW that some of you out there have either Hikaru or Max.....show some poses here.

As seen in other threads.... ^_^

Mr. Reagan

Hells YEAH! Thanks mate! I have just requested that sharky post some pics in here to.

I'll be sure to post some within the next few days; most likely over the weekend.

RIGHT ON!!! Can't wait to see what you can bust out!

lol... sad. :lol:

:( ......................... :p that's all I have for you mate.

I wanna see Hikaru vs MP Prime.

I would like to see this as well...............can anyone help since I no longer have any MPs?

You should put him in a duel with Vader :lol: (if you have him).

Again....I will need help.....ANYONE!?!

:lol::lol::lol: That's good! Now I just need you to lend me your Darth Vader and I will snap the pics. If you ship it to me I will ship it back within a couple days of getting it. Cause once I get it I will snap the pics within those couple days.

I just have one question:

HOW does Hikaru manage to do all those summersaults and badazz moves without messing up his ultra-stylized hair??:)

I need to know. I'm still trying to get the Macross look with my hair. I haven't had to do summersaults yet, but you never know and I just want to be prepared.

Pete

:lol::lol::lol:

:( = you hurt my heart

:p

lol ok i'll kiss it better ok Ryno dude. :p

f'n hell semi final aussie rugby league and my team losted, f! i'm trying to calm myself (half drunk) and your hikaru man doll is helping. Thanks mate. :D

you need a MISA doll though to GET IT ONNNNNNNNNN. that 50 cm Minmay might be a bit scary for poor little hiakaru man dool though MATE.

Funny pics. I had a problem with Post #19 of this thread. I believe the author was notified about these types of posts. I will demostrate what he could have done instead.

Example:

misterryno #19 Corrected

sad as in good sad! :p *snicker* you know, you get a free frogurt bad! But not potasium benozate bad. :lol:

Isn't that better? Still a pointless post but takes less space and has been reduced to just one smiley. See it is still techincally a short or non-sensical responses/Spam but isn't so annoying as to draw everyone's attention to it.

I just have one question:

HOW does Hikaru manage to do all those summersaults and badazz moves without messing up his ultra-stylized hair?? :)

I need to know. I'm still trying to get the Macross look with my hair. I haven't had to do summersaults yet, but you never know and I just want to be prepared.

Pete

:lol:

I fear to tell you that he uses nothing at all. His hair is like that and stays like that just cause he's a bad a$$!!! :lol:

Funny pics. I had a problem with Post #19 of this thread. I believe the author was notified about these types of posts. I will demostrate what he could have done instead.

Example:

misterryno #19 Corrected

Isn't that better? Still a pointless post but takes less space and has been reduced to just one smiley. See it is still techincally a short or non-sensical responses/Spam but isn't so annoying as to draw everyone's attention to it.

The more smileys just show exactly how I feel since I cannot just call up Ruskii and be like "hey there mate....this is how I feel"....the point is to draw attention to it. What the hell is your problem with that......plus.....I wish you mods would just chill the fu(k out. As you notice after you just posted that little bit of yours (not to pick on you Ruskii) that there were as you would call "pointless" posts. I like the posts however and will answer them. In fact......right before that post I made to Ruskii that you did not like...I had a post EXACTLY how you mods would want it. So lighten up and get off my a$$.

EDIT for spelling

Edited by misterryno

lol ok i'll kiss it better ok Ryno dude. :p

f'n hell semi final aussie rugby league and my team losted, f! i'm trying to calm myself (half drunk) and your hikaru man doll is helping. Thanks mate. :D

you need a MISA doll though to GET IT ONNNNNNNNNN. that 50 cm Minmay might be a bit scary for poor little hiakaru man dool though MATE.

I know I know....I need a Misa.....is there one out there?!?

Has Hikary man doll got a big crotch without his pants???? *attemnpted traight face with 8 rums downed*

Ummmmm........creepy.....even too creepy for me mate :lol:

IS HE HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Yes....he is happy......he get's to hang out with transformable mecha all day long.....who wouldn't be happy!?! :huh:

And...BTW....forgot to say.....Sorry your team lost mate. I would be sad and drunk as well.

The more smileys just show exactly how I feel since I cannot just call up Ruskii and be like "hey there mate....this is how I feel"....the point is to draw attention to it. What the hell is your problem with that......plus.....I wish you mods would just chill the fu(k out. As you notice after you just posted that little bit of yours (not to pick on you Ruskii) that there were as you would call "pointless" posts. I like the posts however and will answer them. In fact......right before that post I made to Ruskii that you did not like...I had a post EXACTLY how you mods would want it. So lighten up and get off my a$$.

EDIT for spelling

The point is that it's you, Ruskii, and a couple of other people writing only to each other with "w00t!" bs posts in thread after thread. You treat these forums like they're your own private chat room and just post ridiculous (unfunny) tripe at each other. . . everywhere. Each thread becomes dominated by your little clique and it does discourage the participation of others in the conversations. It also drowns out those who do try to participate without taking part in your smiley-filled, pointless crap. And no, starting your own thread doesn't really make a difference.

This is a public forum. The vast majority of your posts shouldn't be intended to entertain just you and three or four of your like-minded buddies. And not everything one of your buddies posts requires a public response from you consisting of essentially the same crap you posted yesterday the last time they posted.

Can't you guys find an instant chat program where you can privately send smilies to each other, tell each other how hilarious you are, and say "COOL! SHOW ME MORE!" ten times per day without polluting so many of the threads here with that stuff? Seriously?

H

The point is that it's you, Ruskii, and a couple of other people writing only to each other with "w00t!" bs posts in thread after thread. You treat these forums like they're your own private chat room and just post ridiculous (unfunny) tripe at each other. . . everywhere. Each thread becomes dominated by your little clique and it does discourage the participation of others in the conversations. It also drowns out those who do try to participate without taking part in your smiley-filled, pointless crap. And no, starting your own thread doesn't really make a difference.

This is a public forum. The vast majority of your posts shouldn't be intended to entertain just you and three or four of your like-minded buddies. And not everything one of your buddies posts requires a public response from you consisting of essentially the same crap you posted yesterday the last time they posted.

Can't you guys find an instant chat program where you can privately send smilies to each other, tell each other how hilarious you are, and say "COOL! SHOW ME MORE!" ten times per day without polluting so many of the threads here with that stuff? Seriously?

H

Is this how you get off? By telling people that their posts are crap. We (meaning me and all the "like minded" people you speak of) have every right to be here and say what we want to say. I highly doubt that our posts have "discouraged the participation of others".....in fact I know it has not...the only thing that discourages others from posting is you and the other mods (not all of them) Nazi attitudes. Why don't you just retire and leave all this behind like you said. I am sure that you think that you are too good for Macross World anyways. The only reason you get all pissed off is because nobody sends you smileys. I would send you one if it were flipping you off. Don't bother responding to this even though I know you will for I will not even bother to read it. Now....piss off.

Edited by misterryno

And not everything one of your buddies posts requires a public response from you consisting of essentially the same crap you posted yesterday the last time they posted.

Um...

As far as I can tell, all of us - every last Macross Fan on this forum - engages in "essentially posting the same crap you posted yesterday the last time they posted."

Every time Yamato comes out with ANOTHER VF-1 it's "woowww!! yeeeaah!! I love the VF1"....

Bandai brings back the chunky monkey and it's "woooow! yeaahh!! I love teh chunky!"

Heck - the entire Macross Franchise is really limited to a few key valkyrie and characters that have seen people coming back for 25 years saying 'wwwo!! yeeaah!! I love it!"

In this thread; we got some pictures of a Hikaru toy doll in some funny positions - people are just commenting about the doll.

If someone would like to post a lengthy essay rather than some smileys and one liners then no one is forbidding it.

I don't know about others - but I never get the sense that substantive posts get "drowned out."

I try to read ALL of the posts in a thread before writing my own. Often times, this results in me finding a few things and bringing them back in a quote to re-open some interesting (for me) aspect of the conversation.

But ultimately; sometimes in a public forum you will get people talking at cross purposes a little bit because we aren't conversing real time...

I apologize is my one liners and smiley faces are giving anybody grief; but I have also written lots of very lengthy posts (agree or disagree with them) in the TV forums...

Also - this particular thread is a simple one: guy shows picture of his doll. Other guys comment on doll.

If we wrote Shakespearian essays it would be equally "difficult" to figure out who/what/where/how as it is to figure out esoteric smilies and one liners.

I don't think it's fair to Ryan to be on him over this stuff. And I am not trying to take sides - but I consider myself to be a person who likes to read/write substantive posts AND sometimes to read/write smilies/one liners and relaxed posts.

Can't the forum have room for both styles?

And above all - where exactly in this Hikaru Doll thread has there been spam? I mean... if anything everyone seems to be having fun...

If there are people who are feeling left out or who want to participate but feel that their voice will be ignored because they write in a stylistically different manner or want to focus on some other aspect... well...

I for one will happily read what they have to say... smilies are not meant to exclude others :)

Pete

Um...

As far as I can tell, all of us - every last Macross Fan on this forum - engages in "essentially posting the same crap you posted yesterday the last time they posted."

Every time Yamato comes out with ANOTHER VF-1 it's "woowww!! yeeeaah!! I love the VF1"....

Bandai brings back the chunky monkey and it's "woooow! yeaahh!! I love teh chunky!"

Heck - the entire Macross Franchise is really limited to a few key valkyrie and characters that have seen people coming back for 25 years saying 'wwwo!! yeeaah!! I love it!"

In this thread; we got some pictures of a Hikaru toy doll in some funny positions - people are just commenting about the doll.

If someone would like to post a lengthy essay rather than some smileys and one liners then no one is forbidding it.

I don't know about others - but I never get the sense that substantive posts get "drowned out."

I try to read ALL of the posts in a thread before writing my own. Often times, this results in me finding a few things and bringing them back in a quote to re-open some interesting (for me) aspect of the conversation.

But ultimately; sometimes in a public forum you will get people talking at cross purposes a little bit because we aren't conversing real time...

I apologize is my one liners and smiley faces are giving anybody grief; but I have also written lots of very lengthy posts (agree or disagree with them) in the TV forums...

Also - this particular thread is a simple one: guy shows picture of his doll. Other guys comment on doll.

If we wrote Shakespearian essays it would be equally "difficult" to figure out who/what/where/how as it is to figure out esoteric smilies and one liners.

I don't think it's fair to Ryan to be on him over this stuff. And I am not trying to take sides - but I consider myself to be a person who likes to read/write substantive posts AND sometimes to read/write smilies/one liners and relaxed posts.

Can't the forum have room for both styles?

And above all - where exactly in this Hikaru Doll thread has there been spam? I mean... if anything everyone seems to be having fun...

If there are people who are feeling left out or who want to participate but feel that their voice will be ignored because they write in a stylistically different manner or want to focus on some other aspect... well...

I for one will happily read what they have to say... smilies are not meant to exclude others :)

Pete

Wow Pete. THANKS! I know that you are not trying to take sides....but you see when an innocent is getting beat down with bull$hit. THANKS AGAIN! I bet they try to lock my thread now because people have talked back to them. If they do....then they are no better than that fool Hitler and anyone else that brings hate and death.

The point is that it's you, Ruskii, and a couple of other people writing only to each other with "w00t!" bs posts in thread after thread.
And not everyone has characters and purrrrshunalities either huh. I bet IRL you don't have that!?

You treat these forums like they're your own private chat room and just post ridiculous (unfunny) tripe at each other. . . everywhere.
I think he's a funny dude and he is IRL too. You should have came to the MWcon08. But like you said, this is a public forum. Why should it be any different in the real public?

Each thread becomes dominated by your little clique and it does discourage the participation of others in the conversations.
Just because not ALL are into 12" dolls doesn't make it so dude!

It also drowns out those who do try to participate without taking part in your smiley-filled, pointless crap.
Words are "Abstract," "Arbitrary," and "Ambiguous." I think E-moticons makes a good point here to express one's feelings.

And no, starting your own thread doesn't really make a difference.
Much like putting words in people's mouth too huh!?

This is a public forum. The vast majority of your posts shouldn't be intended to entertain just you and three or four of your like-minded buddies.
I'm actually entertained! I bet you are too huh. And I bet you're a tough guy too behind a computer typing away. Actually, you're not dude! We have met at MWcon'05. Makes me wonder why you have not been to any other MWcon?

And not everything one of your buddies posts requires a public response from you consisting of essentially the same crap you posted yesterday the last time they posted.
Apparently, the OP means that much to you huh. Get off his balls already dude. I'm sure you have other shiets to do in your life.

You're hilarious too with your smart-ass remarks here dude.

Let me guess your next move. You're gonna write an essay using so many big-words and so freakin proper to impress people and state your positions on the subject at hand and then locked this thread!? Dude, your badd-ass behind a computer!