SMS iPhone Wallpaper

unlockingsky

Whow..it is great pic ^^

may i edit it? i think i will edit the text "Civilian bla..bla.." to Special Military Service (SMS)

sure, take a slug at it. if you want to make different alterations it! be sure to upload it for others to share.

btw. there is SMS on the right side already,

UPDATE: i move the logo slightly up to adjust to the iphone screen lock view. so everyone please update your wallpaper for the tweak =)

Edited by unlockingsky

sure, take a slug at it. if you want to make different alterations it! be sure to upload it for others to share.

btw. there is SMS on the right side already,

UPDATE: i move the logo slightly up to adjust to the iphone screen lock view. so everyone please update your wallpaper for the tweak =)

I like it but I think it makes a better bootloader screen. I already have the plain SMS logo for my bootloader image on my iPhone (instead of the silver apple logo).

Eventually I'll get around to making an SMS Winterboard theme and up it to Cydia.

I like it but I think it makes a better bootloader screen.

Eventually I'll get around to making an SMS Winterboard theme and up it to Cydia.

looking forward to SMS winterboard =) i hope it would be more console like. meaning not using people's face or picture pose are icon. i am fan of naruto, but those themes out there just give me she shivers. it would make my iphone look like a 5yr old fashion or kiddie theme. i would suggest something similar to startrek LCARS interface if that is possible.

see this bad@$$ theme out on nokia tablet w/ lcars thems

and hope it is not lame as => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzrIyPCtw4...feature=related

i don't boot my iphone too often since i have bossprefs installed.

but i do have a custom boot logo from mgs4 =) customized w/ my own username. see below =)

boot.png

• 2 weeks later...
... although my best girl friend is going to kick my ass for removing her from my wallpaper. ph34r.gif

You ain't kidding :) My girlfriend is utterly jealous of Ranka.

Strangely, she is not jealous of Misa, because she looks like Misa, so she thinks it's ok. I have Misa and Hikaru embracing in Hikaru's VF-1S from SDF Macross TV on my laptop as wallpaper and she thinks "it looks like us" - which it does...

But as soon as I introduced Ranka to my cell phone's wallpaper she was like "what that?!"

"That's Ranka - her songs are more moving than Nekki Bassara even..."

"You don't love me!" :)

And on and on it's gone since then.

I recently asked her how she'd like me with blue hair... maybe I shouldn't push my luck ;)

Pete

You ain't kidding :) My girlfriend is utterly jealous of Ranka.

Strangely, she is not jealous of Misa, because she looks like Misa, so she thinks it's ok. I have Misa and Hikaru embracing in Hikaru's VF-1S from SDF Macross TV on my laptop as wallpaper and she thinks "it looks like us" - which it does...

But as soon as I introduced Ranka to my cell phone's wallpaper she was like "what that?!"

"That's Ranka - her songs are more moving than Nekki Bassara even..."

"You don't love me!" :)

And on and on it's gone since then.

I recently asked her how she'd like me with blue hair... maybe I shouldn't push my luck ;)

Pete

Wow..that's interesting story bro ^_^

Edited by Renzus

• 3 weeks later...
looking forward to SMS winterboard =) i hope it would be more console like. meaning not using people's face or picture pose are icon. i am fan of naruto, but those themes out there just give me she shivers. it would make my iphone look like a 5yr old fashion or kiddie theme. i would suggest something similar to startrek LCARS interface if that is possible.

see this bad@$$ theme out on nokia tablet w/ lcars thems

and hope it is not lame as => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzrIyPCtw4...feature=related

i don't boot my iphone too often since i have bossprefs installed.

but i do have a custom boot logo from mgs4 =) customized w/ my own username. see below =)

boot.png

How do you change the boot logo?

• 2 years later...