Alto's destiny is guessed from KABUKI-show "Sakurahime Azuma

yui1107

alto_hime.jpg

In the past, Alto played as Oyama-actress KABUKI-show "Sakurahime Azuma Bunsho" .

By the way, a conclusion the Princess SAKURA loved her lovers as for the original, but to be said after all not to be able to forgive him.

Princess SAKURA murdered her lover after all.

In a sequel, the Princess Sakura made going back on the way in the parents' house and revived a house.

I think that the return to the art of "Kabuki" of the alto is sure.

Does Alto try to kill Vajra queen "Ranca" in fact?

What does Alto regain succeeded his father's house from adopted brother "Yasaburou" and play again KABUKI-show as OYAMA in the future?

Edited by yui1107

Great, now I hear Yasaburo saying: "Why do you try to kill Ranka? Aren't you acting as Sakura-hime even this time?" <_<

FV

Hehehe... I actually don't think he will en up killing her. He may try to, but he just won't be able to do so in the end (I just couldn't neither...).

Perhaps by series end humanity finds a way to coexist with the Vajra. Ranka stays with them and Alto returns to acting (since there won't be any need for him to fight to defend the fleet anymore).

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Hm. I googled the story and came up with different renditions:

https://eee.uci.edu/clients/sbklein/images/...akurahime1.html

I'm not sure how this would work...

It's an interesting idea , but I think it's more likely applied thematically to Alto's life in that "the past" as symbolized by his brother is trying to recapture him and restore him to what had been, but Alto has other things he wants to do...

It's an interesting idea , but I think it's more likely applied thematically to Alto's life in that "the past" as symbolized by his brother is trying to recapture him and restore him to what had been, but Alto has other things he wants to do...

Mmmh... But you must admit that Alto seems so indecisive in his relationship with both Sheryl and Ranka that what his brother told him may be actually true... Also consider what Ozma told him earlier... Alto hasn't made his real choice... yet... <_<

Hm. I googled the story and came up with different renditions:

https://eee.uci.edu/clients/sbklein/images/...akurahime1.html

I'm not sure how this would work...

I'm not sure it's meant as a commentary on the plot of Frontier...I figured that they picked Sakurahime because it's an EXTREMELY demanding and difficult part to perform, requiring VAST changes in the protrayal of the character throughout the play. Any actor who attempts the role has to grasp a very elusive and protean character, and it's unusual that one so young would be able to perform the part to great acclaim.

It could very well be that Alto is a genius of Kabuki...no wonder his brother wants him back.

Actually I agree with your interpretation Gubaba, my point was to question the original poster. I can't find a version that matches with what he or she was indicating as the storyline for that kabuki.

To be honest, I hadn't heard that part of the story either, but that's not unusual. Old Kabuki plays are almost never performed in their entirety any more. For example, I saw a performance at the Kabukiza Theatre last year which ran more than two hours, and the program noted that what we were watching was the end of the final scene of Act Eight (of a Ten Act play). If the end of a scene takes two and a half hours, how long is a scene? And how many scenes per act? Admittedly, the story moved slowly, but not THAT slowly...

Hence, probably there are famous scenes that most people know, but other parts of the plot might be rather obscure.

Great link (although still a pretty confusing story). I also thought it was a neat idea (although I couldn't parse half of the initial comment, so I was hoping someone would clear it up :)).

I'm not sure there's as little to it as just talking about the past, though. There have been a number of shots of hands clasping things, and not being able to let go. (Ranka in the shelter, later Sheryl in her sick bed on Galia 4, etc.) This seems to dovetail so neatly with the plot device in the play, I have to think there must be some symbolic connection with all this. (Not to mention there's also some gender confusion when it comes to Alto, and his personal relationships also seem kinda messy.) I just don't believe the play Alto is famous for was chosen so randomly; there has to be some larger thematic connection.

Now, of course Alto isn't going to be following that script word for word, but still, there might be some spiritual parallels...

Edited by DeeBot