Macross in the weirdest places

yellowlightman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya #12 Trailer.

http://youtu.be/TM9OgWKzOio

Haruhi (Aya Hirano) says "Watashi no uta wo kike!" in 2006 before Sheryl. Hirano-san also appeared Macross F as a VA of Mina Roshan and Nene Rora.

• 2 weeks later...

Two years ago, I ran a "VF1S" personalized plate for a year on my car, then gave it to my buddy in another state for his birthday. A couple of people recognized it. One guy shouted "ROY FOCKER!" as I was pulling into a con, and the other asked/confirmed if it was Robotech-related outside the comic shop...close enough. MACROSS is still taken and SDF1 is not a legal format...bugger.

Never thought a TIE fighter could missile spam like that. Must be a Super Strike TIE fighter. Was waiting for Ozma's VF-25S to come out of the asteroid field.

Do they even have missiles? If memory serves, the Tie Bomber was only ever shown firing from the big port in the middle of the secondary hull, and not the edges, like this anime shows.

No, I'm pretty sure that was a TIE Bomber firing that Itano Circus, which if memory serves they can't really do but eh, dramatic license.

Although as I die-hard X-Wing fan, I find it highly amusing that they have a TIE Bomber of all things take out that many Rebel fighters. Traditionally, Bombers, or Dupes as the Alliance refers to them, have been depicted as even more lumbering than Y-Wings and getting shot down by one would let you in for a tremendous amount of ribbing from fellow pilots. :D