Macross in the weirdest places

yellowlightman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So, Winnipeg, Manitoba has got a new NHL franchise (or, rather, acquired someone else's) to replace the long-lost Winnipeg Jets. A lot of different team names and logos have been floated by fans. This one, for the Winnipeg Mechs, has a familiar feel.

Gubaba, what the hell do you type in your search field on youtube!? :lol: :lol:

I honestly don't remember how I found it, but once I saw Kakizaki, I favorited it.

There's a lot of stuff among my favorites like that, that I just came across randomly and didn't want to forget. Others include a Finnish hip-hop performance, a hair stylist doing a "how to" video even though she can barely read the teleprompter, and a Korean bank commercial featuring a song that goes "Give me your banana, I want to taste your banana."

I no longer have any clue how I found any of these.

I honestly don't remember how I found it, but once I saw Kakizaki, I favorited it.

There's a lot of stuff among my favorites like that, that I just came across randomly and didn't want to forget. Others include a Finnish hip-hop performance, a hair stylist doing a "how to" video even though she can barely read the teleprompter, and a Korean bank commercial featuring a song that goes "Give me your banana, I want to taste your banana."

I'v come to the conclusion. It's all about boobs with you. ;):lol:

I'm sure I'm not the only person here who thinks you should publish your favourites as they sound awesome, but random :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. Believe or not this has come up before. The publisher takes Wikipedia articles, puts 'em together in a book, and charges a huge amount, hoping that someone will be stupid enough to buy it. There are a couple of Macross-themed volumes.

Edited by Gubaba

So what your saying is if I just cut and paste Wikipedia in it's entirety into a book I could give Oxford and Hutchison a run for their money in the encyclopaedia market.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...