• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2016 at 8:05 AM, Nazareno2012 said:

Cal-141 from the anime Halo Legends resembles Sheryl Nome to some extent:

http://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/f/fc/Cal_2.png/800px-Cal_2.png

Now all we need is a picture of Sheryl wearing a green military-type EX-Gear :wub:

I recognise that face wherever i see it.... GRIFISSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   xD

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2021 at 10:39 PM, Shawn said:

In the netflix 'movies that made us series'...robocop episode, about 18m in, they talk about the ed-209 being inspired by the glaug :)

20211016_223502.jpg

This is also mentioned in one of the episodes of “A Toy Store Near You” on Prime.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 6:06 PM, pengbuzz said:

Here's one for everyone: there are a few Macross references in here(and a Mospeada one): see if you can find them:

1095379860_AnotherNightattheWarpCoreCafe.png.75d71f5fb571219404467188c21ebd50.png

(Artwork: Another Night at the Warp Core Cafe by Jeff Carlisle; www.jeffcarlisle.com )

I found 2 macross references.  But I am more disappointed that Uchuu Senkan Yamato was left out.

I got this CD for a friend of mine. I need to find one for myself. I may have bought the last regular priced one ever at Vintage Vinyl here in NJ years ago :D But the crazy thing is that I first heard it on an internet radio station, Hardrockin80s.com. I was like "why do I hear that Minmei song?"

• 2 weeks later...