Macross in the weirdest places

yellowlightman

So I run some Macross images in this ImageNet Roulette thing and it seems... weird..?

Well...he IS tall 

asedfrwer.jpg

Clearly the IA is a Minmay fan.
fghfh.jpg

Ok, I wasn't expected that....:D
qwwq.jpg

I totally play with her all day along 
rewter.jpg

Not a good Referee...She should had given the red card to Boddole-Zel for firing on his own team :(

saefrsefr.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I'm currently doing a re-watch of Star Trek DS9 and I'm on episode 11 of season 3, "Past Tense, Part 1", when this kid shows up. In this episode, Sisko and gang end up in the far past of 2024 San Francisco, so yeah I'd buy that some of those Matchbox Veritechs will still be around:

2072359481_ScreenShot2019-11-22at8_54_22PM.png.14b8502ed882c7e55971760c8022c39f.png

Edited by Mazinger

17 hours ago, Mazinger said:

So I'm currently doing a re-watch of Star Trek DS9 and I'm on episode 11 of season 3, "Past Tense, Part 1", when this kid shows up. In this episode, Sisko and gang end up in the far past of 2024 San Francisco, so yeah I'd buy that some of those Matchbox Veritechs will still be around:

The pic has been mentioned on the previous page.  First post on page 34.

3 hours ago, Bub said:

The pic has been mentioned on the previous page.  First post on page 34.

Ah, cudos to Sildani for catching it first.  Guess I'm not the only one binging ST shows with Picard coming up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mazinger said:

Whoa, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this was taken in California which leads to a somewhat predictable list of usual suspects.

It worries me theres a list of likely suspects, in somewhere as large as California, that you can narrow it down too. 

That said it looks ok compared to some non Macross equivalents I have seen.

Edited by big F

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gerli said:

Arenales, Perú (The Text says: Learn to Draw... ¡Now!)

86732904-10218952336632174-8455557194295

Source: Arturo Ramirez on Macross Peru Facebook 

Well at least its a tasteful advert, and makes a change for it not to be all about the mecha.  Hold up it looks like the artist is drawing with both hands.... Now thats news worthy.

Edited by big F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

For those of wondering just what the hell was going on in Macross Delta, turns out Lady M was running a crepe-cake shop in Virginia. 

4BB60837-DE20-45F0-9698-26544611E2DA.jpeg

Yeah, fun, i used to play in an orchestra.  In the string section to be exact, as 2nd violin.  I get goose bumps on awsome parts of certain parts of the music we play.  I just wish we had anime in our repertoire.

3 hours ago, Bub said:

Yeah, fun, i used to play in an orchestra.  In the string section to be exact, as 2nd violin.  I get goose bumps on awsome parts of certain parts of the music we play.  I just wish we had anime in our repertoire.

I too played 2nd Violin in the school orchestra, our conductor was fairly out there with music choices but we never got any Anime to play. That said SDF Macross was still known as Robotech back in 86-89 in Blighty. 

We did almost convince her to let us play the transformers theme though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 2:42 PM, big F said:

I too played 2nd Violin in the school orchestra, our conductor was fairly out there with music choices but we never got any Anime to play. That said SDF Macross was still known as Robotech back in 86-89 in Blighty. 

We did almost convince her to let us play the transformers theme though.

Awsome!  High Five, man!!