Macross in the weirdest places

yellowlightman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2018 at 11:48 PM, mickyg said:

http://www.galciv2.com/

It is definitely straight off of Stardock's own page, and not a case of Kotaku being Kotaku and putting up a fan-mockup as a game screenshot.

Either Stardock are demonstrating a unit editor and enjoy tickling the dragon's tail, or they REALLY enjoy tickling the dragon's tail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not quite Macross but near enough to say the producers or concept team must be TF or Macross fans.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2W85kM0SDoQHLIRwYQgW

Transforming planes that help people, all have a Gerwalk mode.

Its obviously aimed at kids and cashing in on the movie franchise of Cars and Budgie the helicopter.

I see this as an excellent route into Macross for my little one. My wife is not keen on Anime, shes one of those who still thinks cartoons = kids. 

3 minutes ago, big F said:

Wtf...... that is so blatant an IP rip off  Big West and Humungy Gawd should be all over them.

When those shots were doing the rounds on Facebook IIRC it was mentioned that venue is in Chile... South America's got kind of a China-like reputation for not really giving a damn about IP laws, tho I have mainly heard that in relation to software and video piracy.

On 9/28/2018 at 12:49 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

When those shots were doing the rounds on Facebook IIRC it was mentioned that venue is in Chile... South America's got kind of a China-like reputation for not really giving a damn about IP laws, tho I have mainly heard that in relation to software and video piracy.

I'm from Chile, and it's not like people dont give a damn about IP laws, but here it's like: "you can do it as long as no one sues you" 

Edited by Convectuoso
Typo