Macross in the weirdest places

yellowlightman

What kills me is that they actually thought no one would recognize it as an R/C aircraft. :lol:

It's not clear that they did think that. I can't understand the voice-over, but the Wikipedia page states that at the unveiling, the design team said that they had built both a prop-powered and a jet-powered test model, and showed a video clip of them. The footage above is probably from that clip. I don't know if the Iranians ever expected anyone to think that was a full-sized prototype in flight.

Again, I don't know what is said during the footage or around its release, but I'll err on the side of not assuming a potential adversary is comically stupid (until I'm proven wrong).

The actual voice over in the video is singing, so I don't think there was anything of information being said. It appeared to be some form of patriotic/nationalist pride video. It was probably shown to their general public. I don't believe they are comically stupid either but they are very inexperienced as far as aviation technology goes. The current indigenous fighter they have built was an F-5 with a modified twin tail.

One flaw in their description of the aircraft is the statement that it is capable of maneuverability but at the same it is so stable it does not require an FBW system. Most fighters demonstrate some form of inherent instability in order for them to be maneuverable But who knows how far they will take this design. I guess we will have to wait and see.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be more impressed if the bike looked like a Mospeada Cyclone, but then it wouldn't be here in this thread. But yeah where's your Roy helmet. Come on man you painted your bike so the helmet would be easy.

Sorry, not official. That brand of self culture aid has an extensive line of nearly every anime covered. But they have slight differences in character design and name to make them not quite copyright infringing.

Hahaha! Come on, you know I'm joking. BTW, replied PM.

walked into my local gas station and saw a knock-off zippo with THIS on it as artwork... she's my new favorite lighter!

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, Gerli. I really hope you're not taking pictures of unsuspecting women in Buenos Aires.

hehehe! I think that's exactly what he's doing! and by the looks of it she just nabbed him mid flight! :p:lol:

though I wonder by what the women in the photo is wearing if this is the connection he was going for?

post-21335-0-82705400-1467753645_thumb.jpg

hehehe! I think that's exactly what he's doing! and by the looks of it she just nabbed him mid flight! :p:lol:

though I wonder by what the women in the photo is wearing if this is the connection he was going for?

attachicon.gifmisa.jpg

He didn't see the pussy?