Capital ship models?

DarkReaper

Hi, I love the capship designs in Macross however I have never seen any model for them bar the SDF-01 obviously.

So were there ever any models done for the

-Bolognese

-Uraga

-Battle 7

I know there is a Sentinel model out there but for the rest I haven't found anything and I doubt that Bandai will supply us with any non-transforming model.

Sweet!

And not even that expensive, too bad about their extreme rareness. I bet if any of these get resold on ebay or wherever it will cost several hundred $. :(

The Uraga needs to be a tiny bit longer though in my opinion. Looks a bit squished.

I want it, including the bridge bunny fig.

And of course back in the day, Arii released a couple of plastic models of the Zentraedi cucumber ships.

Graham

I used to have at 3 of each of the Arii Zentraedi battle ships, But for what ever reason they never got build and were lost when when I moved from home years ago!!! Wish i still had them...... :(

Hi all! I know this isn't a model kit (plastic/resin and all), but i think this one is cool. And to think that this is the closest thread i can find.

That's a wood model. It was made in a garage by some mayor geeks in Thailand or Korea, I believe ( don't remember). The best thing is that it transform into attack mode.

I think this one goes in the "Guinness" books as the biggest SDF-1 ever built... by guys who doesn't have girlfriends :lol:

Edited by 007-vf1

Don't forget the married geeks category too! Hey wait, that's me! ^_^ - MT

yeah, mechtech is telling us about the 6 foot long daedelus to throw us off track of the rest of the 24 foot tall sdf-1 he's building to go with it :ph34r:

now here's a thought.... what about a gigantic sdf-1 treehouse in someone's back yard? i've seen some guy make a really big battlemech a'la mechwarrior that one could get inside (a mad cat?). even better would be to park it in the middle of the swimming pool!

now here's a thought.... what about a gigantic sdf-1 treehouse in someone's back yard? i've seen some guy make a really big battlemech a'la mechwarrior that one could get inside (a mad cat?). even better would be to park it in the middle of the swimming pool!

Yeah, the majority of the pool would be between the carrier arms; and you could build a ladder and diving board into the torso. Then the kids could pretend to be Marje Gueldoa!

That's a wood model. It was made in a garage by some mayor geeks in Thailand or Korea, I believe ( don't remember).

To correct, he is a Chinese boy :rolleyes: He's my friend from Guangxi Province of China. And he has made two sdf-1 yet, one TV style, the other DYRL style. Both of them are in large scale of 1/500.

To correct, he is a Chinese boy :rolleyes: He's my friend from Guangxi Province of China. And he has made two sdf-1 yet, one TV style, the other DYRL style. Both of them are in large scale of 1/500.

the next time you speak with your friend, tell him he has a lot of fans of his work! i keep seeing that model pop up every few months, and each time i am just as amazed.