Which of the CONFIRMED VF100's are you looking forward to the most

UN Spacy

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the CONFIRMED VF100's are you looking forward to the most?

• VF-0
    • VF-1
    • VF-4
    • YF-19
    • VF-19
    • YF-21
    • VF-171
    • VF-25
    • VF-27

voted VF-4 obviously, with the VF-171 a close second. other than that though not particularly interested in these. I already have VF-1's, a YF-21, and getting the VF-25 in 1/60; and the rest are just kind of meh to me.

hopefully they'll confirm more in the near future. :)

Sorry if I keep pushing the VF-4. It's just that I appreciate any company that's making one.

Hopefully this info will reach the higher ups that a majority of the fans would definitely support a larger perfect transformation one.

As Graham said before we shouldn't give up hope. Just don't make us wait too long. :lol:

Easy, VF-4. After that, I hope for Mylene's valk, VF-3000, VF-5000, and VF-14. I don't need smaller versions of stuff that's already available---the whole point of the line (IMHO) should be to make valks that aren't popular enough to justify the development of 1/60 ones.

Easy, VF-4. After that, I hope for Mylene's valk, VF-3000, VF-5000, and VF-14. I don't need smaller versions of stuff that's already available---the whole point of the line (IMHO) should be to make valks that aren't popular enough to justify the development of 1/60 ones.

indeed, though a 1/60 VF-14 would be even better :D

My first choice would be the VF-4.

My second choice would be the VF-4.

I'd also love to pick up the VF-4.

Come to think of it, I might nab another VF-4.

After those, I'll probably nab a VF-171, VF-1, and then maybe a VF-25.

Seriously, I plan to get 4 VF-4's. One to display in each mode, and one that is likely to be broken within a year due to how often I'll be pulling it off the shelf. I've wanted a VF-4 toy since I first saw the screenshots back in the mid to late 90's. It is hands down my favourite design.

(Confused) I don't know what that means. ^_^

Well then, you can stuff your confusion in a sack mister! :p:D

Seriously though, my vote went to the VF-4. I would prefer a larger scale, but I'll take what I can get. The fact that the scale should make them a decent price(let's hope) is appealing however.

My #2 choice would be the VF-171 because I always wanted a VF-17 toy other than the chunky monkey M7 Bandai version.

Edited by sharky

vf-2ss

Where is the poll with the vf-2ss, or can we only find it in a MW forum in a parallel dimension to our own.

We are speculating that the VF-2S will eventually be in the line-up because the bottom of the advert has the Macross II logo. What if it's actually, the VF-1MS "Metal Siren" that will get released.

1/100 scale is pretty dang small for my tastes. But it's interesting though that Bandai is resuming support for Macross II. I hope to see a new VF-2SS with SAP from that.

Most of the items on the list doesn't interest me. Excluding the Hasegawa 1/72 model kits... For the VF-1, I have the Yammie 1/48's and a few old 1/60's still. I have Yamato's Mac+ lineup. As far as M.Frontier valks go, I'm more interested in larger scale models and toys. I *might* be interested in a VF-19, but it depends on the scheme.

Edited by Warmaker