eugimon: eugimon

David Hingtgen: Alpha_Weltall

shiroikaze: Shiroi Kaze

Gaijin: trav54

Keith: KeithL78

Roy Focker: Kamjin

bandit29: bandit29

dizman = dizman89

How many people here own Wipeout HD? We could do an MW 8-man race some time... (now that the ad problem's fixed) (and I gotta stop playing Valkyria and learn the new Fury tracks)

I've got WipEout HD, but I haven't got Fury yet. I probably will soon, now that the ad thing is fixed.

I've got WipEout HD, but I haven't got Fury yet. I probably will soon, now that the ad thing is fixed.

Ditto. Maybe I'll pick it up soon. Between work, and...work, I just haven't been playing much of anything.

Ditto. Maybe I'll pick it up soon. Between work, and...work, I just haven't been playing much of anything.

My problem's more the opposite. Between not working, and... not working, I don't have the money to buy much of anything to play.

Vostok 7 = Vostok7

My friends list is also sadly empty :(

Is the TFU:Ultimate whatever really worth it? I have the game on 360, already beat it, but I'm all about super sweet Star Wars nerdgasm content.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

The demo made me feel giddy throughout the playthrough, probably the best Batman game ever to grace consoles (is there a pc version too?). I hope the full game has more aces up its sleeves.

I do have a nitpick, mainly the hand-to-hand combat gameplay. The good thing is, Batman does not move like a tank (I'm so thankful for that). The bad thing (sorta) is that the combat feels too simple and automatic, I want to be more engaged and more in control of what Batman does and can do. I may have to go through another playthrough though to see everything... Hopefully the full game will give us a more robust repetoire of moves to use.

I wished they did this ingame, I would love to hear some jovial music playing in the background sometimes whenever the Joker's presence takes center stage like in the animated series. :)

Or rather give each villain their own theme throughout the game.

I do wish I can map my own buttons sometimes... :(

Edited by shiroikaze

The demo made me feel giddy throughout the playthrough, probably the best Batman game ever to grace consoles (is there a pc version too?). I hope the full game has more aces up its sleeves.

My friend is playing the PC demo so i guess there will be one.

I'm downloading now over PSN but its freaking slow. :angry:

The slim was actually a decent buy when my brick crapped out on me. Though with no official confirmation on the backwards compatibility returning (though it has been stated that a simple software patch could enable it across all systems) and my release model working fine, I certainly see no reason to get a smaller one.

Whoops, my PSN ID is "Shiroi_Kaze" with an underscore... though I don't play Wipeout HD unfortunately.

The slim was actually a decent buy when my brick crapped out on me. Though with no official confirmation on the backwards compatibility returning (though it has been stated that a simple software patch could enable it across all systems) and my release model working fine, I certainly see no reason to get a smaller one.

From what I read from SankakuComplex, seems like Sony will be bring back PS2 emulation on the PS3 somehow...

From George Foreman Grill to... a Vacuum? I'll stick to my regular PS3 thank you very much.

PSN ID = shinbrouken

I'm currently finishing Prince of Persia right now (it was overshadowed by my other games for a while), but I'm jiggy with racing some MW members on Wipeout HD Fury! Add me up please!

Oh, and if anyone here is still into Warhawk, let me know!

I wonder if that PS3 Macross Frontier game is still in the works...

That truly is the ugliest videogame system I've ever seen let alone home media player....wow.

I wouldn't worry about it. I expect the PS3 slim will look more like all the other leaks so far. I could have sworn I read on Engadget or somewhere that the image on the magazine cover was a fan-design.

I wouldn't worry about it. I expect the PS3 slim will look more like all the other leaks so far. I could have sworn I read on Engadget or somewhere that the image on the magazine cover was a fan-design.

I wonder what was going on in that designer's head when designing this...

Edited by shiroikaze