COLLECTORS COLLECTIONS

Scream Man

I save most of my Transformers boxes and all of my non-TF boxes. But, as you can see from my crowded closet shelf, it's starting to get out of hand. Still...it makes it easier when moving time rolls around.

Edit:

Hmm...I asked for my double post to be deleted, but it looks like one of my posts with pics went with it. These are the ones that vanished.

collection018.jpgcollection019.jpgcollection020.jpg

collection021.jpgcollection022.jpgcollection.jpg

Edited by RD Blade

Nice collection, Alpha OTS, is that a custom zombie Captain America?

Nope. Diamond Select Toys did three of the Marvel Zombies: Colonel America, Spider-man and the Hulk. The neat part about the three is that each comes with a "stand" which is just a slab of ground that can connect to the other stands. What's cool is that there's body parts of the Silver Surfer on these oozing the power cosmic. :D Appropriately, the Hulk's stand has the Surfer's head on it. BBTS still has the Hulk in stock. I found the Colonel(Captain) America at a Suncoast Video.

I wasnt really happy with the last display, so I bought a new bookcase and some more shelves, and spent a week rearranging and showing off more of the collection. Im still not 100% happy with it all, but its better than it was.

I need to find a shelf for the Star Wars figures.....

Toy01.jpg

toy02.jpg

toy03.jpg

Macross01.jpg

Macross02.jpg

Macross03.jpg

Here's some really crappy pictures of parts of my collection. Not everything is out. I have giant tubs and boxes full of LEGO, star wars stuff, gundam stuff, more macross stuff, everything. And I've sold a lot off recently too :blink:

post-238-1228712624_thumb.jpg

Just a few of my LEGO.

post-238-1228712636_thumb.jpg

MEGA BLOKS Zaku II (the barrel of his machine gun was chopped off by RX-07 GunToddler's beam saber :lol: )

post-238-1228712644_thumb.jpg

1/60 Millia shrine ^_^

post-238-1228712654_thumb.jpg

1/60 VF-0S (sold), 1/48 VF-1A Low Viz 2 with Strike Pack (I have a second Strike Cannon as well ^_^ ), Transformers, other stuff (finally remembered, the motorcycle is from the Mahoro-san & Sportbike 1/12 set from years ago)

post-238-1228712664_thumb.jpg

Various star wars, airplanes, lego

post-238-1228712679_thumb.jpg

More lego

post-238-1228712691_thumb.jpg

Action Fleet TIE Fighter collection (including the rare TIE Defender), Konami Figure Collection Aliens Dropship.

post-238-1228712706_thumb.jpg

Various HCM Zakus, HCM Tieren Ground Type (in artillery mode), MG Gundam Mk. II v.2, 2x HCM Gundam Ground Types

post-238-1228712727_thumb.jpg

HCM Eva 01 (felled by Angel Toddler), various MSIAs, HGUC Zaku I Sniper, HG Tieren Ground Type, Yamato BGC Priss, (Hard Graph?) Dendrobium

post-238-1228712746_thumb.jpg

MSIA Xamel, MSIA Zudah (with MSIA Dynames' sniper rifle on the ground), old Banpresto VF-1A Super (glued together, no longer transforms), and of course, a Garland.

post-238-1228712764_thumb.jpg

Optimus Prime helmet, M1 tank, Revoltech Helldiver & Patlabor, Halo 3 collectors edition helmet

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Sweet layout dude, very impressive :)

:lol: It's nothing compared to yours!! Right now it's just a "corner" of the living room divided off by bookcases. We're hoping to build it into a real room with a door and everything in the next year or so so I can have a little more room but we'll see. My daughter can get into everything right now (except the display case is locked) but fortunately she's pretty good and doesn't too often (other than getting to my HCM Eva01 :lol: ). She LOVES the LEGOs though, those are always the first thing she goes for, just like her daddy :lol:

Vostok 7

Vostok 7 i really dig your custom 1/144 VF-1A Cannon Fodder Super! :D

If you can't tell, I'm a total CF guy in all ways :lol:

I loved the dimensions of the Banpresto Valks, especially in fighter mode, but it was just soooo floppy (not even nail polish would fix it :( ) so I finally just glued it all together. I'll have to get some pictures, I actually modified several things to make it close to lineart as you can get with a $10 PVC toy. The wings and the feet/nozzles are still poseable.

Vostok 7

Cool, yeah i have my 1/48 Cannon Fodder with TV FP's in the centre display (2nd shelf)

Old pic but atleast i'll post something in this thread. :p Until i move everything around come Christmas time i'll be able to post new pics.

Love Cannon Fodders, brown is sexy. My CF coloured 1J head from SILVERDRAGON should be here before christmas... i hope.

gallery_3118_46_3561013.jpg

gallery_3118_46_2481540.jpg

posting these pics is making me trigger happy to get home and re-arrange and display. :D

One thing i plan to do is hang my Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter upside down, glued to the bottom of the 2nd level.

It's changed a bit since these pics, but not much, the 2nd shelf dedicated to the 1/48's and smaller misc Macross stuff is pretty much

perfect, and doesn't need changing. Gonna try and fit in the Hikky v.2 1/60 VF-1S in the 2nd shelf... hopefully hahahah.

Have no idea where i'm going to place my Roy VF-0S as well....

I'm going to build another glass enclosed level on top of the display, and have it reserved for a dog fighting display, and to keep the missus

at bay inmaking sure she won't get up me for getting another display cabinet separate to the corner one. I do have my coffee table display

in the living room, which i swap between the YF-21 (which pretty much gets top priority there) and other 1/60's, probably Roy VF-0S....

My star Wars stuff is in there, located on the bottom shelf, the Dagobah X-Wing has it's right set of wings detached to make sure it fits

in there, and i took off the left wings cannons, but moss still there to cover obvious detachments, flight suit luke (fav), ROTJ Luke, and Obi Wan

are there plus R2 in the X-Wing... also the Shadow Luke Speeder is there as well, also my Sand Trooper, great dio, i'll post pics one day.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I think you need a bigger display case! Is that the only one you have? There's sooo much to try to identify that I get lost in there. It's like one of those "where's waldo" type books. ^_^

I think you need a bigger display case! Is that the only one you have? There's sooo much to try to identify that I get lost in there. It's like one of those "where's waldo" type books. ^_^

:lol: Someone's got an obsession for the Revoltech Revy. I see at LEAST four of them :lol:^_^

Vostok 7