COLLECTORS COLLECTIONS

Scream Man

We used to have one back in the day, and i was mighty sad when it closed and another didnt open in its place! So post your toy collections here folks!

My shelves look a tad bare at the moment. i just took a whole bunch of stuff down (Including my 1/48s and 3 of my VF-0's) to make room for Star Wars stuff which I have gotte back into after many years. and the SW stuff isnt really set up yet. Still, here is the room at present. Currntly sitting at 10 large boxes in the store room and one up here also full:

DSCF2436.jpg

DSCF2437.jpg

DSCF2438.jpg

DSCF2440.jpg

DSCF2441.jpg

DSCF2442.jpg

DSCF2443.jpg

DSCF2444.jpg

DSCF2446.jpg

heres my massive SOC collection :lol:

GO SOC!!! They are pretty bad a$$ figs....I just never got into them.

I know I said I would post some pics of my collection but I am gonna wait till I get the TFAs I just won and my v.2 1/60 1A first.

:ph34r:

GO SOC!!! They are pretty bad a$$ figs....I just never got into them.

I know I said I would post some pics of my collection but I am gonna wait till I get the TFAs I just won and my v.2 1/60 1A first.

go buy godmarz....that thing is sweet

better yet go get the fewture mazingers

U have some sweet stuff there dude! i wish I was able to get those new GI Joes more easily, there are a few I would have gotten for old time sake.

I was a bit lucky myself in picking those up. Was on holiday in Canada and did a hunt around. Hard to find what I managed to find in the end. your collection is pretty awsome though with or without joe.

cheers.

some additions in my small collection. enjoy.

Good lookin collection you have goin on there mate! I will be posting soon enough. Just need to wait for more of my stuff to get here.

• 2 months later...

Nice collection, RD Blade. I like the Hot Rod(imus) shelf. I'll give you a display tip for your Unicron, there's a flat part towards the front that you can use to set on top of something else. I used a plastic cube that you can buy at places like Staples. It tilts downwards, but looks better than the default.

Most of this is just pics I've posted in this forum elsewhere before. Now that I think of it, I'm going to have to do a proper photoshoot.

CIMG1662-1.jpg

CIMG1660.jpg

CIMG1661.jpg

CIMG1630.jpg

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0623.jpg

CIMG1343.jpg

Sweet collection dude, i love your layout.

Nice collection, RD Blade. I like the Hot Rod(imus) shelf. I'll give you a display tip for your Unicron, there's a flat part towards the front that you can use to set on top of something else. I used a plastic cube that you can buy at places like Staples. It tilts downwards, but looks better than the default.

Thanks, gents. I'm digging your collections too. For some reason I prefer looking at pics from actual collections. Just seems more personal...and a collector always adds their own style to their pics.

Alpha OTS: That's a great idea! My first thought was to hang him from the ceiling...but I got...you know...lazy. The clear cube is a good alternative. Good shtuff.

Wow alot of you guys put my little collection to shame... but I prefer quality rather than quantity... Besides I don't have enough room for all that in my house... with the tightening economy im also spending less on figures in general... Now I collect cheap transformers and hcm pros and that seems to satisfy me for now... blah my last big expenditure this year is gonna be those bandai DX Macross F chogokins... That put a big hole in my wallet soon...

Most of this is just pics I've posted in this forum elsewhere before. Now that I think of it, I'm going to have to do a proper photoshoot.

CIMG1662-1.jpg

Sweet Godzilla collection. ^_^