Kaiyodo Revoltech 2G Thread

IXTL

Revoltech Street Fighter @ C3 X Hobby 2008

I think this is the first time we've seen Zangief in the line. The new design display stands look much better than the ones with the regular Revoltechs.

f7502d75ta7.jpg

Edited by IXTL

Revoltech Street Fighter @ C3 X Hobby 2008

I think this is the first time we've seen Zangief in the line. The new design display stands look much better than the ones with the regular Revoltechs.

f7502d75ta7.jpg

man they are a good small size aren't they! :D Return to Revy Revy size yay~! Not a real fan of Fraulein size. lol Go Zangief!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I still keep hoping that one day I'll click on this thread and see pictures of a King Kittan (Gurren Lagann) Revoltech. Or GaoGaiGar, ChoRyuJin, Mic Sounders the 13th or any of enormous cast of amazing super robots from the Brave series. Or pretty much anything new from Macross. I'll keep dreaming.. ^_^

the red ones are HJ magazine exclusives (u gotta buy the magazine, cut out coupons, etc for japan use only).

the pink ones are "friend shop" exclusives (actually, ain't that hard to get)

BTW i got my Enki and Protect Gear. both are awesome!! ^_^

Edited by Shun

Got my ARX-08 finally (took forever from HLJ... 28-29days). Anyway, I'm pretty impressed. I have a few minor annoyances with it (like slightly off-center drilling/holes so the waist doesn't sit in perfect alignment with the abdomen). But other than small things like that, I love it! I haven't even gotten a chance to mess with all the armor add-ons or the BFG, but the normal figure is amazing. Definitely one of the best Revoltech figures I've seen. The mounting of the upper legs to the back of the hip instead of the bottom of the waist or center increased the leg mobility IMO and was a great idea/design. The revoltech joints are kind of odd on this one, they actually have a large amount of flex in them and seem like they would be pretty hard to break.

Oh, and for those that have it on order, wait until you get the box and see just how much stuff comes with it. I was kinda shocked b/c there is SO MUCH STUFF...but that's a good thing. :D

Edit: I've now had a chance to put on all the extra arms and such and it's still super cool. Anyone who vaguely likes Revoltechs or FMP should get this. If you like both, then you should have one already (on order or in hand)...

All in all, fantastic toy and I hope that they make an ARX-7 at some point. As far as villain mechs go, I don't really care too much for the Venoms in the show and I haven't read far enough ahead in the manga/books to see if there are any "newer" enemies that look better.

Edited by protostar8

Oh, and for those that have it on order, wait until you get the box and see just how much stuff comes with it. I was kinda shocked b/c there is SO MUCH STUFF...but that's a good thing. :D

Edit: I've now had a chance to put on all the extra arms and such and it's still super cool. Anyone who vaguely likes Revoltechs or FMP should get this. If you like both, then you should have one already (on order or in hand)...

Mine arrived today i can't wait to get home from work.

• 2 weeks later...