Krull

areaseven

I watched this movie for the first time a few years back when a buddy said "Holy crap, I just found Krull on DVD!" "Really?" I asked, "Let's watch it" not admitting I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Then we watched it... I got bored with it half way through and got so hammered I ended up hooking up with a horrendous looking girl at some point during the evening. About a year later the hideous girl introduced me to her gorgeous sister (seriously, it's like Arnie and Danny D from Twins). I thought I was getting places with the cute one when she pulled the "Wait, you don't think we're going to hook up do you? I can't hook up with a guy who hooked up with my sister" line. In short: watching Krull ruins your odds of sleeping with hot girls.

Oddly enough, I randomly kissed a girl a few months after being shot down by that cute sister during a Rambo commercial and have been dating her ever since. So, Rambo is the good in this world that cancels out the evil which is Krull.

You forgot to start your story with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought that anything like this would happen to a guy like me......"

:lol:

Taksraven

Edited by taksraven