Whats Lying on your Workbench MKIII

HWR MKII

3617876478_fca72ed964.jpg

Making a 1/144 Phalanx dio with the destriod being given direction by a little guy with pattons.

3617900120_e8b466e398_o.jpg

Filled in all the seams for a DYRL opening battle Skull Squadron using the Chara-works valks, still need to make the engine covers.

3617060947_2b280396cf_o.jpg

Almost finished Jaguar and Eurofighter

Making a 1/144 Phalanx dio with the destriod being given direction by a little guy with pattons.

I always wanted a set of those little 144th scale destroids. Do you happen to know where I can get a set?

Filled in all the seams for a DYRL opening battle Skull Squadron using the Chara-works valks, still need to make the engine covers.

I love the little assemblyline process you got going. Be sure and show us the final product.

Thanks

I always wanted a set of those little 144th scale destroids. Do you happen to know where I can get a set?

You can get them at HobbyFan or you can get them from me. I once borrowed my originals for someone here in HK to cast them. I have a full set of the destroids except the Monster.

Right now I'm finishing my VF-25 F Messiah Valkyrie Alto custom. It's my first non-gundam plamo and I have to say that it's great to try something new.

dscf2421x.th.jpg

The last things that I need to do are to apply rest of the decals, paint the pilot and to improve some of the panel lines. I will not apply any top coat since when I will have airbrush and compressor I plan to paint it. The only thing that I don't like about this kit is that some of the decals are quite hard to apply and not so good quality, also I have some problems with this parts:

dscf2420.th.jpg

since it not adheres perfectly to the rest of the fuselage. Whether you also had similar problems with these parts or just I made something wrong when assembling these parts ?

Concerning my room build, it was a work related project for a dormitory. I currently live in the UK. We did have an old cabinet with Meagan Fox in there, but we tore it out to make room for the vending machines :lol: .

I love the 1/44th scale destroids. I almost went with 1/144th scale to do my Daedalus in because there is so much stuff in 1/144th. I think those models are pretty cool. - MT

You can get them at HobbyFan or you can get them from me. I once borrowed my originals for someone here in HK to cast them. I have a full set of the destroids except the Monster.

Those were originally by Yellow Submarine, right? I've got their Nosjadeul-ger, and was thinking of getting a Destroid to make a little diorama with it...

Those little ones do need more loving on these threads.

Good job Rogue...

I should built more eventually...

Awesome, have not seen any built one before. Would really like to get more of the Yellow sub kits espeacially the VF-4.

There phalanx is good but not all that accurate, would like to get another and try and make it accurate.

Anyone know of how i can get some destroid decals which i can shrink down and print off myself?

Concerning my room build, it was a work related project for a dormitory. I currently live in the UK. We did have an old cabinet with Meagan Fox in there, but we tore it out to make room for the vending machines :lol: .

I love the 1/44th scale destroids. I almost went with 1/144th scale to do my Daedalus in because there is so much stuff in 1/144th. I think those models are pretty cool. - MT

Why not have a Megan Fox vending machine? B))

This is blasphemy! This is madness!

And, I swear, if anyone says ANYTHING about Sparta, I'll open a can of whoop-ass AND a can of Mexicans :ph34r:

:D

Sparta.gif

Edited by anime52k8

The Meagan Fox vending machine would go well, with the guys. I think the females would take me to court :lol:

Optimus at night looks great. I don't remember seeing that when I drove through LA. Then again it was in the daytime (Little Tokyo). The photos look awesome! - MT

The Meagan Fox vending machine would go well, with the guys. I think the females would take me to court :lol:

Optimus at night looks great. I don't remember seeing that when I drove through LA. Then again it was in the daytime (Little Tokyo). The photos look awesome! - MT

Objection!

It was merely a statement of his first-ammendment right!

:lol:

(You said LA, so I assume you're in America)

Right now I'm finishing my VF-25 F Messiah Valkyrie Alto custom. It's my first non-gundam plamo and I have to say that it's great to try something new.

dscf2421x.th.jpg

The last things that I need to do are to apply rest of the decals, paint the pilot and to improve some of the panel lines. I will not apply any top coat since when I will have airbrush and compressor I plan to paint it. The only thing that I don't like about this kit is that some of the decals are quite hard to apply and not so good quality, also I have some problems with this parts:

dscf2420.th.jpg

since it not adheres perfectly to the rest of the fuselage. Whether you also had similar problems with these parts or just I made something wrong when assembling these parts ?

Good job, its quite a build.

Unfortunately, nope, you did nothing wrong, its just a really poor fit and Bandai didn't bother with any good pins or attachment mechanisms. Once you transform it a few times and the joints loosen up, you get the knack of tweaking the legs and upper thighs underneath a bit to get a better fit. You can play with it a bit to get all the shoulder plates to lie a bit more flat, and the gaps will even out a bit, but that IS the problematic area which we all have. I think their solution is the super packs that has an entirely new piece that covers it.

Re-living an affair with an old friend..

most of the paint is done The weather here in the East coast has helped tremendously. paint dries in a couple of hours... and several coats can be done in one day..

post-104-1246060033_thumb.jpg

Good job, its quite a build.

Unfortunately, nope, you did nothing wrong, its just a really poor fit and Bandai didn't bother with any good pins or attachment mechanisms. Once you transform it a few times and the joints loosen up, you get the knack of tweaking the legs and upper thighs underneath a bit to get a better fit. You can play with it a bit to get all the shoulder plates to lie a bit more flat, and the gaps will even out a bit, but that IS the problematic area which we all have. I think their solution is the super packs that has an entirely new piece that covers it.

Thanks.

I was thinking about buying "Super pack" and from what I see it would be good idea. Just like you have said it would resolve the problem with this area but still it's really shame that Bandai didn't provide better solution for this parts. The same goes about some of the decals that are quite bad quality or just don't cover entirely the area that they should cover...

can't show you my "workBED" right now since i'm practically away from home.. but this is basically what's lying on my friend's bed :D

3665308107_9963f820e6.jpg

my attempt at doing another scratch build project (a 4 feet long Macross DRYL SDF-1 with working lights hopefully)