Whats Lying on your Workbench MKIII

HWR MKII

Awesome reults Kylwell! With that stand, it looks like something that Hasegawa might have on display at a trade show! High quality all the way. B))

That Optimus is awesome looking man! I'm waiting for him to start moving on his own! :lol: I wouldn't be flashing my matrix around like that! :lol: - MT

@Maiden Japan. Your Optimus Prime is amazing. Those pictures leaves me speechless.

... It's good to see some quality love for the Nichimos TSP! I'm not biased or anything ^_^ - MT

Thanks and yes. It is what you were thinking it is for.

Update on my Cobra Rattler scratchbuild from starshipmodeler:

Big update for today. Rough sculpting of the fuselage is complete; it's received its first thin layer of Aves over foam and bulkheads. The outer wings have been rough sculpted, finalized with file, sandpaper, and more Aves, and are ready to receive their engines.

Outer wings and engine cradles with rough Aves cover, along with some other stuff in the background

Starboard wing shows results of LOTS of carving, filing, and sanding

Canopy plug rough Avesed

Centerline turbofan clad in Aves and ready for the file and knives

Horizontal stabilizer pinned in place with flexible wire

Beauty shot showing everything coming together

By now, you've figured out I am deleting the turret. I hated the thing as a kid and now, I don't want to include it. I like the lines and logic a lot better without it.

Comments and criticisms welcomed, as always.

Kenny

The first Destroid is ready for some paint action.

th_Spartan003.jpg th_Spartan004.jpg

Thinking of building the second one with hatches opened. That would look nice in a hanger.

th_Spartan003.jpg th_Spartan004.jpg

Thinking of building the second one with hatches opened. That would look nice in a hanger.

Very Very nice..

What kit and what have you done to it??

I saw your pics and thought, looking good. Then I remembered it was a 1/200 Nichimo... you're lookin' GREAT! Nice work TSP.

Thanks guys!

Very Very nice..What kit and what have you done to it??

It's a Nichimo 1/200 scale MBR-07-MKII Destroid Spartan. Here is a link to the main page for some reference And let's say I changed a few things.I posted a comparison picture two pages back. The green one was only put together without gluing. You can say it's what you see is what you get. Btw we have some very nice build Nichimo Spartans in this section of the forums.

TSP I love your work on the tiny scales! Did you ever finish that 1/72 Legios were you added all the F-15 parts?

Thanks Berttt. I always try to challenge myself ...or just say I suck in out of box model building. The Armo-Fighter was finished back then. But after looking at those old blurry pictures I think I should take new ones. The Armo-Diver is stored in it's box. It was out of sight and therefor also out of mind. Thanks for the reminder need to finish this one and get rid of the box(Yay! More shelf space!).

TSP

Quick rundown. The head and its back parts are basically done. The center crotch part is together and the upper thighs have been made. Next ill be making the lower part of the thigh that the organic part of the leg attaches to. Once i have that done ill start making some rough 2D cutouts of the legs and the poses id like then get sculpting from there. Then ill finalize the weapons layout. I need to find a couple good 1/72 50 cal machine guns. No suicide gekko this tima around though. im saving those for something special.

post-2293-1242677490_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1242677499_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1242677509_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1242677519_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1242677530_thumb.jpg

Maybe one day I'll finish the 1/32 Legioss I started way back when. The micro-machines Legioss & Tread were made to accompany this sucker here...

Still not quite finish with it, working on printing out some decals. I had it at Wonderfest on display. Enjoy.

post-1196-1242705605_thumb.jpg

Edited by neptunesurvey

Still not quite finish with it, working on printing out some decals. I had it at Wonderfest on display. Enjoy.

Did you bought Garfish to Captain?

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME WORK ON THE OPTIMUS! I'm waiting for him to like speak or something! B)) Very realistic!

Neptune - so like how does one go about "acquiring" one of those! That looks like about a hundred of our members dream to have one of those! You need to share that with a ruler placed in front of it. That's a valuable piece to have in your collection! - MT

Neptune - so like how does one go about "acquiring" one of those! That looks like about a hundred of our members dream to have one of those! You need to share that with a ruler placed in front of it. That's a valuable piece to have in your collection! - MT

:D

Teaser shots.

Please note that this is not the final paint finish. I will add shadowing, washing, and drybrushing to these parts later.

I'm going to post the pictures of final finish of this piece when I get back from the Botcon contest.

See you at the con!

post-6518-1243223478_thumb.jpg

post-6518-1243223508_thumb.jpg

post-6518-1243223533_thumb.jpg

post-6518-1243223580_thumb.jpg

post-6518-1243223643_thumb.jpg

Teaser shots.

Please note that this is not the final paint finish. I will add shadowing, washing, and drybrushing to these parts later.

I'm going to post the pictures of final finish of this piece when I get back from the Botcon contest.

See you at the con!

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of...

THE DECEPTICONS!

Maiden Japan, that is the most incredible scratch built transformers robot I have ever seen! I literally feel honored to have been able to lay my eyes on it. Domo Arigato Gozai Mas (Spelling?)....

REALLY AWESOME WORK!!! That thing needs a sound chip in it; "Autobots, transform and rool out - or I'll squash you because I'm so big!" :lol: - MT