Whats Lying on your Workbench MKIII

HWR MKII

Making a little dio for the Phalanx, like it being guided into postion for a deadalus attack, tried making myself some decal buts failed with them. The antenas keep breaking off, going to have to use something stronger for them.

3875144976_9a1da9583e_b.jpg

3874360811_4b10ce9141.jpg

I like the base for the Phalanx. Where did you get it?

The fellow that commishioned the master is a member of these boards, I'm sure when it's ready he'll let people know. It's only been a couple months since the master was completed I suspect he's still working out the details on a kit offering. I bet it's pretty difficult to figure out the right price point to recoup your costs, cover manufacturing costs, etc.

Thanks for the info.

It would be good to know if there was going to be box art and a more official looking release, or just simply a white box with xerox instructions . . .

I hope so, I spent some time on coloring the art. The instructions will probably be a download.

With regards to when it will be on sale, I was told soon.

I love swatting Mosquitos. Looking good thou. And what you have left is not much. I should show you my list.

haha

well ... on my todo list is also an 1/48 Bell UH-1N, an 1/72 OV-10A Bronco and an 1/100 Tupolew TU-144 left, but they aren't in the picture.

Urashiman you should forget reality and "step" into some Macross kits :lol:

The Mosquito is coming along nicely. One of the first "stealth" bombers! - MT

I already did build various macross kits. YF-21. YF-19, VF-1S, VF-1A (all Hasegawa) VF-1D(Arii), VF-19Fire, VF-11MAXL, VF-11C, VF-17S(Bandai) Two Reguld Pods and one of those zentraedi tanker ships

But the YF-19 looks like poo now, one of my brothers threw a football(the round european ones) on it. :(

Edited by Urashiman

i just finished this guy

post-2535-1253028151_thumb.jpg

by Crom, all the inconsistencies in the line art & CG models almost drove me nuts!

i think i can call it a reasonable compromise. :)

Now you know the hell i went through mastering my kit. The kit is being repopped currently too and will be available again in the SSM store in the near months. Hopefully by christmas.

Roy's VF-1S with heavy battle damages on right side.

post-7534-1253507244_thumb.jpegpost-7534-1253507264_thumb.jpeg

post-7534-1253507276_thumb.jpeg

Fatal Blow? :blink:

Hmm, interesting build to say the least.

It could use more details at the severed limbs. Maybe some "gak" and wires could be used to make it appear as if parts were ripped apart instead of just removed from the poly joints.

Great job, Ron.