Whats Lying on your Workbench MKIII

HWR MKII

Cool...

Off topic but here is my SU35 Super Flanker from the Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere game...

Base kit was 1:48 Kitech Su27 flanker B (bad fitting kit!!)..

Just the paint scheme to go!!

Cheers,

More progress on this plane...

Alcald & testors metalizers on the engine area.

Canopy shaded & painted - nose shaded & painted....

Cheers,

post-11542-1238972038_thumb.gif

post-11542-1238972057_thumb.gif

Maybe one day I'll finish the 1/32 Legioss I started way back when. The micro-machines Legioss & Tread were made to accompany this sucker here...

Wow the Garfish HSTC-27 :blink:

Is that a comissioned scratchbuild, are you planning to mass produce???

It looks awesome John!!

Maybe one day I'll finish the 1/32 Legioss I started way back when. The micro-machines Legioss & Tread were made to accompany this sucker here...

WOAH! The Garfish. I never thought I would see the day... that looks extremely AWESOME!

Update on my evil project. sleepymarine over at starshipmodeler guessed it correctly. It's a Cobra Rattler. Before everyone asks, no, you can't just use an A-10 for it. :D

Par for the course with these types of builds. Lots of work for a little bit of progress.

Smallest of the three turbofan nacelles with more skeleton complete

More to come. Comments and criticism welcome.

Kenny

i wanted so badly to say A10, but i was posting after mechtech was certain it was not. my hunch is that his knowledge of planes trumps my own. that, and the A10 only has 2 nacelles. it all makes sense now... and i really miss my rattler from a very long time ago. if only mom had known what a goldmine in toys that she was tossing out!

Edited by rotorhead

... and i really miss my rattler from a very long time ago. if only mom had known what a goldmine in toys that she was tossing out!

Go to Target and get a Tiger Rat. It's the Joe's captured Rattler. It's made using the same mold and is the same aircraft. I bought one for reference after I realized I needed more than just the plans I'd drawn. I also zoom it around my bench...for reference purposes. :D

Kenny

I've been working on a kotobukiya Command wolf AC. (I don't think I've seen anyone on here ever build something like this)

post-4286-1239228079_thumb.jpg

I just finished asembling it, now I'm weighting for the weather to improve here so I can paint it up, then I do panel lines and stickers.

Edited by anime52k8

My favourite battleship: The Sulaco.

Halcyon's kit is child play to build and paint but what a sight when it's finished.

sulaco01.th.jpg

Compared to Konami one coin figure:

sulaco02.th.jpg

sulaco03.th.jpg

My favourite battleship: The Sulaco.

Halcyon's kit is child play to build and paint but what a sight when it's finished.

sulaco01.th.jpg

Compared to Konami one coin figure:

sulaco02.th.jpg

sulaco03.th.jpg

I LOVE IT!

Did the little drop ship come with the kit?

More work on my Rattler to post for today. Outer wing ribs and spars completed.

Cutting notches in wing ribs. The notches are for the spars; the tape on the saw helps keep the notches of uniform depth

Laminating some .010-inch styrene to make wing spars

Completed wing skeleton

Very rough layout to give you guys an idea of size and scale

More updates to come. Comments and criticism welcome, as always.

Kenny

Edited by Lt. Z0mBe

Just finished my first vinyl toy custom! It was an interesting change or pace, trying to combine 'realistic' weathering with a cartoony classic mecha ethos.

Well done! I know nothing about the prototype but the build really has the feel of having "weight."

Kenny

I've been working on a kotobukiya Command wolf AC. (I don't think I've seen anyone on here ever build something like this)

post-4286-1239228079_thumb.jpg

I just finished asembling it, now I'm weighting for the weather to improve here so I can paint it up, then I do panel lines and stickers.

I didn't know you liked Zoids. I wish I could afford a Kotobukiya, but I'll have to deal with having some old Tomys and Hasbros. I used to have the Hasbro CW AC, but he broke, so I'm trying to figure out a way to attach his cannon (IT SURVIVED!) to the Smoke Pod mount on my Koenig. So far, all I've gathered is that the normal-size (Used in most models. Not small, like Raynos, GS, Rev Rapter, etc) caps fit perfectly over the DSR mount, and that a slit cut into the caps will hold the Gustav radar nicely... And, now, I have an Electronic Support Koenig Wolf.

My computer'll finally let me upload stuff.

Thus, I have images from Flickr:

What I've done:

3432274870_5ee64512ce_b.jpg

What I want to do:

3432275944_6fb1b6b6a2_b.jpg

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

Latest update of 24 inch Optimus Prime.

Now you can see it transformed into truck mode.

It is still incomplete, and there will be more details to be added.

Holy frak! This thing transforms?! You are my new hero

Edited by optimator88

Sorry to double-post, but I was really bored and decided to whip out the Legos.

The CP-22 Dual Sniper Rifle is a very rare piece of Zoid model accesory. I can't find any, don't have one, and if I did find one, it'd be way too expensive (Please, someone do a recast!). So, I decided to build a lego Dual Sniper Rifle for my Koenig Wolf. C'mere, Wolfie. Let's take some pictures.

3436492269_0bdf06f600_b.jpg

3437300672_c27f2e28e4_b.jpg

3437301568_741f4541a8_b.jpg

Note: The barrels are temporary until I can find the missing 2 pieces.

Also, I've begun work on refining a rush-job Blade Liger Black Impact Custom, one of a short, special-edition line. I think a few thousand exist. Metal fangs and claws.

What it looks like, complete

px-std-bladeligerBI.jpg

Here's my status

3437302468_ed62c3ed34_b.jpg

Sorry about that last one. My light went out right as I snapped that. (I have a light above my desk)

Sorry to double-post, but I was really bored and decided to whip out the Legos.

The CP-22 Dual Sniper Rifle is a very rare piece of Zoid model accesory. I can't find any, don't have one, and if I did find one, it'd be way too expensive

actually there's one right now on ebay... for $35 <_<

I'm considering getting a MkII and painting over that god awful bronze color. they're cheaper than the CP-22 stand alone and come with both the CP-22 and 23 :p

also considering getting a kotobukiya blade liger although If I do I'll probebly have to cancel this

oh the conundrum! -_-

Edited by anime52k8