1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 3

VF-18S Hornet

The fins look like they are folded out in that picture. And I agree, it's more likely to be cost cutting animation than actually intended. The original series was plagued by that.

I prefer folding down the fins when in battroid. I always have to be careful not to bend them and they get in the way when I'm trying to hold the thing by its legs.

Edited by jackdaniels

The fins look like they are folded out in that picture. And I agree, it's more likely to be cost cutting animation than actually intended. *snip*

Nope. It was actually animated. The scene in question clearly shows the fins folding in. It's just really hard to tell since the pic is so cruddy (sorry valhary :unsure: )

Miriya your collection is sooooo cool.

Thank you. It is my second child really. My obsession for sure. I am glad that others appreciate it and this is the place to share it .

Edited by miriya

Thank you. It is my second child really. My obsession for sure. I am glad that others appreciate it and this is the place to share it .

the overhead LED lights adds so much to an already impressive display.

I've been boxing up my collection in preparation of our move... I probably won't see them again for 9 months... so I'll be living vicariously through these pictures. Keep them coming!

the overhead LED lights adds so much to an already impressive display.

I've been boxing up my collection in preparation of our move... I probably won't see them again for 9 months... so I'll be living vicariously through these pictures. Keep them coming!

Hey thanks. That is very flattering. I feel very sad to hear that your collection will be away for 9 months. Where are you moving? If you will be passing through santa cruz send me a PM. Then you can see in person.

Hey thanks. That is very flattering. I feel very sad to hear that your collection will be away for 9 months. Where are you moving? If you will be passing through santa cruz send me a PM. Then you can see in person.

Aw, thanks for the offer... but we're moving north to Sacramento. We're having a house built in roseville so we'll be renting a small apt till it's done. :mellow:

great pictures of your collection guys! As always, love your diorama miriya.. hope i can get one of those someday!

Go for it! By far the best purchase I have ever made for my collection.

NSJ23, That VF-1D is awesome! Can you post more pics of that one?

Hope the time flies by fast. I've had my collection boxed for almost two months thanks to the home remodelling we are doing for the coming baby.

Technically we are finished but there's so much crap and boxes and touch-ups that need to be done thanks to the useless painters we hired that I haven’t taken anything out.

Last pic before the boxing.

post-2996-1222809312_thumb.jpg

Before the time vault closed its doors.

post-2996-1222808497_thumb.jpg

post-2996-1222808727_thumb.jpg

post-2996-1222809095_thumb.jpg

I got to say that those Yamato 1/48 boxes are fantastic for storing stuff. I have the SOC Gunbuster (minus base) and a bunch of Revoltechs in the CF box and the Fast Packs, a Legios and a Tread plus other small things in the 1J. And that’s not counting the rightful valk owners of said boxes with all their things :lol: .

Hope the time flies by fast. I've had my collection boxed for almost two months thanks to the home remodelling we are doing for the coming baby.

Technically we are finished but there's so much crap and boxes and touch-ups that need to be done thanks to the useless painters we hired that I haven’t taken anything out.

I got to say that those Yamato 1/48 boxes are fantastic for storing stuff. I have the SOC Gunbuster (minus base) and a bunch of Revoltechs in the CF box and the Fast Packs, a Legios and a Tread plus other small things in the 1J. And that’s not counting the rightful valk owners of said boxes with all their things :lol: .

congrats on the baby! i'm sure time will fly since we're pretty fixated on the house right now. Besides, I've got a few things order still so i'll have a few toys to play around with. :)

I've been thinking about what to do with all the boxes... I was thinking of breaking them down and putting everything into rubbermaid bins. Not sure what to do with all the boxes though. They've been through a few moves so most of the 1/48 boxes aren't in mint condition and i honestly don't see myself selling off my collection. Still, seems like a shame just to toss them.

congrats on the baby! i'm sure time will fly since we're pretty fixated on the house right now. Besides, I've got a few things order still so i'll have a few toys to play around with. :)

I've been thinking about what to do with all the boxes... I was thinking of breaking them down and putting everything into rubbermaid bins. Not sure what to do with all the boxes though. They've been through a few moves so most of the 1/48 boxes aren't in mint condition and i honestly don't see myself selling off my collection. Still, seems like a shame just to toss them.

Thanks!

Ah yes, those mid renovation additions really do help. Really enjoyed getting a classics Ultra Magnus and a FP YF-19 in the mean time... Damn valkholism :D .

They've been through a few moves so most of the 1/48 boxes aren't in mint condition and i honestly don't see myself selling off my collection. Still, seems like a shame just to toss them.

can i have your roy 1/48 box?

post-2996-1222809312_thumb.jpg

Before the time vault closed its doors.

post-2996-1222808497_thumb.jpg

post-2996-1222808727_thumb.jpg

post-2996-1222809095_thumb.jpg

That reminds me I gotta clean out my closet just paid for my 1/60 Tomahawk.

La Casta de los Metabarones!!! I know Juan Gimenez, he comes from my home town in Argentina!!! Glad to see that again after all this time....

Congrats on your collection!

Thanks!

Gimenez art is fantastic. Together with Jodorowsky they made a great team. Truly an epic Sci-fi graphic novel. Do you know if he is doing anything now?

Hey miriya, notice any plastic yellowing or any other weird effect due to the leds?