1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 3

VF-18S Hornet

Here is my updated collection, got a new detolf to space things out a bit and quit a few new additions!!! U guys like?

nice! that's the big bad robot from robocop on the right!?!? wow, that's BIG!

nice white wood laminated display cab. hope it becomes available here... can only find natural and wenge.

nice! that's the big bad robot from robocop on the right!?!? wow, that's BIG!

nice white wood laminated display cab. hope it becomes available here... can only find natural and wenge.

Thanks guys, im pretty proud of it!! Ya thats ED-209, I can BARELY squeeze him in there.. hes definately huge and of my favorites.

The cases are detolfs from ikea, 59 bucks plus lighting. Pretty good deal.

Thanks guys, im pretty proud of it!! Ya thats ED-209, I can BARELY squeeze him in there.. hes definately huge and of my favorites.

The cases are detolfs from ikea, 59 bucks plus lighting. Pretty good deal.

59 bucks!?!? damn! it's being sold here for double that! oh, well...

Chow, the f-14 is the tamiya 1/32 tomcat :) I gotta reglue that tail stabilizer i popped off moving it.

M0nster, here is a side shot of ed-209, shows how massive he is, that's a 1/48th above him.

Mirya the spinner was a medicom

toys2.jpg

Edited by Mechinyun

Ahhh, so it's a model kit. Your build? If so, nice job!

Thanks B))

Nope, Picked it up off ebay pre-built for less than just the kit costs :) This model has crazy parts I would never have the time or skill to do it.

Here it is beside a 1/48. One day plan strip it and paint it up like a Valk :)

toys4.jpg

Edited by Mechinyun

Nope, Picked it up off ebay pre-built for less than just the kit costs :) This model has crazy parts I would never have the time or skill to do it.

That thing is massive! :blink:

I thought it was 1/24 scale from your earlier picture. That's quite a find if you got it for less than retail and already built!

All in all that is one nice collection.

toys4.jpg

:blink: OMG, :blink: thats it fraking huge . You're right even I wouldn't have the time or skill to put that thing together, I think the Franklin Mint Store in the King of Prussia Mall had that F-14 in that scale only in die cast cost $99.00 bucks plus tax at the time it was available. haven't gone back to see if it was still there since getting my first car.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I keep watching this 1/48 scale F-14 on ebay, it's a Hasegawa kit already built for $250 USD. That model kit you have there looks like it's a 1/35 or 1/32 scale...because it's way too big compared to a 1/48.

A 1/48 f-14 is about 15 inches in length from nose tip to end of booster.

Still, great collection!

I keep watching this 1/48 scale F-14 on ebay, it's a Hasegawa kit already built for $250 USD. That model kit you have there looks like it's a 1/35 or 1/32 scale...because it's way too big compared to a 1/48.

A 1/48 f-14 is about 15 inches in length from nose tip to end of booster.

Still, great collection!

Ya my kit is 1/32 Scale, made by tamiya. Dont got my measuring tape handy, but id estimate its about 2 feet long.

http://www.hlj.com/product/TAM60313

The person who did the build up on mine used the jolly roger scheme.

Edited by Mechinyun

• 3 weeks later...

I bit the bullet on my dream valk about two weeks ago and just got around to taking some decent shots. Makeshift studio in the garage with one overhead light. I think they came out pretty good.

VF-0S Ghost bundle. Sans ghost in these photos. ;)

z4.jpg

z3.jpg

(Don't ask about the pieces on the back)

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

Very disappointed on initial inspection. I'll spare the details but I'm going to echo the "stay away from Zero figures" people. Even with this "fixed" release I had several QC issues that have probably ruined my experience. Yamato may not see much of my money anytime soon.

That being said the figure looks bloody brilliant and when I find something to keep that damn top of the hand thingy on I'll be much much happier with my purchase. Superglue just isn't holding during the transformation process.

Edited by Scrapnasty

z5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/fina...rmers/desk1.jpg

Click on the link below the picture to get the full version. I adjusted it a bit more in photoshop to not be so bright and overbearing. Should fit most widescreens. Not sure how it'll work on a regular 4:3 like display. Looks great on my 1440x900. B))

Now I have to try harder to get some really good pictures up and post them in the user created section.