1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 3

VF-18S Hornet

Damn, those look like they're ready to kick @$$!!

***QUESTION: Does anyone know why Yamato's Kakizaki VF-1A have a metal colored head laser that sets it apart from the skull sqaudron??

Actually it's black and to answer your question is I don't know why Yamato decided to paint it black and not paint the others (Hikaru and Max 1A's) black maybe it was in the line art that we may never know unless someone has the offical Macross Mecha line books. Oh yeah by the way thank you. :D

post-269-1221850644_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850730_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850794_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850837_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850878_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850903_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850950_thumb.jpg

post-269-1221850983_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

***QUESTION: Does anyone know why Yamato's Kakizaki VF-1A have a metal colored head laser that sets it apart from the skull sqaudron??

Because kakizaki had his VF-1 pimped before going out to die? Who knows why, maybe Yamato was going to do that for Hikaru and Max so they could sell more 1/48 1A's down the line. Does the new 1/60 1A have a metallic barrel?

Because kakizaki had his VF-1 pimped before going out to die? Who knows why, maybe Yamato was going to do that for Hikaru and Max so they could sell more 1/48 1A's down the line. Does the new 1/60 1A have a metallic barrel?

The new VF-1A has white head laser.

And it's the best VF-1A head representation to date IMO!!!

nice collection fellas...Since VF18S-Hornet already showed the DYRL with FP... I'll add a different variation =)

DYRL VF1S Squad:

DYRL Skull Squadron in Full Metal GBP Armor:

thanks and enjoy

"WOW"!!! THAT IS BAD A$$!!! Did Kakizaki ever get to rock a 1S...I don't think so...but I cannot remember. Does not matter anyways....I always thought the 1S was the best VF-1 anyways. Are you gonna decal up those remaining GBPs? It would be "neat" to see them numbered 1 - 4.

DAAAANG!

i envy you

I never thought I would here YOU say that. Although....it is one sweeeeeeeeet collection that Kicker has.

I wanted to make a pose that looked like he was changing directions quickly to shoot at something in the air. Unfortunately we'll never know who he's shooting at since I don't own any enemy figures. :(

That's a pretty awesome GERWALK pose! Once I get more of the 1/60 v.2s I will then start with GERWALK poses.

My Macross collection: most are in their boxes...

PS (to people who are expecting to recieve fighters by mail from me: no; yours aren't in the picture:) The ones up for trade are unopened extras:) )

Pete

Mine better not be displayed there! :p:lol:

:ph34r:

Mine better not be displayed there! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Fear not. Yours is one of many spares :)

On another note - I recently took a picture of my entire 1:60 collection. Can't wait for perfect 1:60 VF-1S to arrive!

6hsx9h.jpg

156d4r7.jpg

ie4g7n.jpg

Pete

Fear not. Yours is one of many spares :)

On another note - I recently took a picture of my entire 1:60 collection. Can't wait for perfect 1:60 VF-1S to arrive!

Pete

That is one AWESOME 1/60 collection mate! I will tell you know....you will LOVE the v.2 1/60.

:ph34r:

You know I totally forgot that I had a VF1J in the back w/ GBP armor that wasn't included in the class picture.. i guess he has to go through training again before graduating, but then again he is the salututorian.

So here's part of the class of 07-08

DSC03487.jpg

The Urban students:

DSC03491.jpg

DSC03496.jpg

Then we throw in the international exchange student:

DSC03490.jpg

I'll try to get another picture with all the students in line including both the salututorian and validictorian =)

Edited by Kicker773

I have gained new appreciation for the Urban Cameo Armor from Kickier's picks. Also, I so love the CF 1A paint scheme...even if you only see the head here:)

That's actually one thing which I DON'T have and WILL want to purchase in the new 1/60 line... a CF 1A :)

Pete

what is a booby duck?

:blink: what you don't know haven't you watched Macross when it was first introduced where were you when animego releasled the DVD's with the liner notes, the Booby Duck is a codename for the Super Valkyrie DUH <_<

I thought the inward fins were supposed to be folded when you fit the yet to be released GBP armour? I always thought that was the case.

that's what people are saying the skinny legs and foldable fin is for... but no "official" news yet of new GBP armor, but i think it's fair to say that it will eventually come out. everyone, including myself, is just hoping that it will be soon... esp. coz the 1J will be coming out real soon... :)

Edited by m0n5t3r