Gundam Plamodel Thread III

• 2 weeks later...
From the teaser images it looks like they'll beef up the design like they did with the Strike Gundam. Hope they relly do; 00 design just looks plain for such a big model kit.

I hope so, I just hope that it doesn't make my 1/60 Exia look crappy the way my PG Strike made my 1/60 RD Strike look crappy...

Lots of announcements from the Gundam Big Expo 2009:

* MG Guntank boxart

* MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

* PG 00 Raiser (You knew this was coming)

* HGUC Kshatriya

* boxart for 1/144 XN Raiser

* HGUC FA Gundam 7th Unit

* HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode, Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode.

* Astray Mirage Frame (looks like a plain 1/100 kit)

* MG Exia rollout colors (Bandai Online exclusive)

* 1/100 SEED vs Astray kits

Additional link

On top of that, Gundam Unicorn is going to be a 6-episode OAV and Gundam Character and MS Encyclopedias for 2009 are coming.

Lots of announcements from the Gundam Big Expo 2009:

* MG Guntank boxart

* MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

* PG 00 Raiser (You knew this was coming)

* HGUC Kshatriya

* boxart for 1/144 XN Raiser

* HGUC FA Gundam 7th Unit

* HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode, Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode.

* Astray Mirage Frame (looks like a plain 1/100 kit)

* MG Exia rollout colors (Bandai Online exclusive)

* 1/100 SEED vs Astray kits

Additional link

On top of that, Gundam Unicorn is going to be a 6-episode OAV and Gundam Character and MS Encyclopedias for 2009 are coming.

The 1/144 HGUC Kshatriya looks so Bad Ass! Hope they will make a 1/100 oneday.

01.jpg

This is probably the wrong thread for this.... but what in the name of Ranka is this??

(Edit: Rhetorical Question, thank you.)

3844803733_c59abed0b6.jpg

I think a few Gundam designers have finally gone off the deep end.

Edited by Ghost Train

I might actually make the PG 00 Gundam my first PG kit. I like the design and wouldn't mind so much, although generally it's true that I'm focusing on MG mainly...

Still - I need at least ONE Gundam in 1/60 scale to tease my valkyries...

Pete

Although I have some MGs but PG is the way to go !

• 2 weeks later...
Just preordered the PG 00 raiser...300 motherf***ing dollars! Rediculous...absolutely rediculous.

that price was with shipping, right?

edit:: actually not a bad price considering it comes with the Raiser and the GN drives are prebuilt and light up.

Edited by eugimon

edit:: actually not a bad price considering it comes with the Raiser and the GN drives are prebuilt and light up.

I know...it's just that it feels like robbery because I have every PG to date, so I feel forced to buy this.

Considering that PG 00 Raiser is 26,250 Yen (~$282 USD), 300 sounds just about right.

Ah what the hell. I got a few PG OO Raisers too. Might as well. Maybe it'll inspire me to get some paint and do a really ace job on it.

It'll be interesting what with the 1/60 scale, since the Raiser is a "fighter jet" to have it in scale with the Macross Yamatos :)

However, what I'm really looking forward to as the Blue Frame Aestrea (my first Astrea) MG and the Kyoshikooky (or however its' spelt) and HGUC Unicorn Gundam. I guess I'm a big Unicorn Gundam fan...at least aesthetically... I already have both the MG Ka. and the Titanium MG versions built... I'll be happy to build the HGUC versions as well. I just think its' a fantastic design.

Hope the poesseability on the legs of the HGUC is perfect given how the transformability of the MG hinders the knee joints...

Aaaany way ... yeah :)

Now I better build what's on my list and on my desk.

Worse possible thing is to have models go unbuilt and stakc up... then it suddenly becomes a chore...not fun! :)

Pete

Done and done, preordered that bad boy to match my 1/60 VF-25S full armor, and then my 1/60 PG full armor RX-78 to match the 1/60 stealth valk VF-1S. Yea-yeaaah!

Wait, full armor PG RX-78? What the hell is that? Do you mean the RX-78 GP01 FB?

Strike Gundam... now with bigger shoulder pads. ;)

True, I'm not big on any 00 designs myself, usually there's at least one MS that says "Badass", but at least they semi-copied a worthy suit like the Strike. I know it's based on the RX-78-2, but I've always thought it looked more Strike to me.

Lets have a look the pic. B))

3895922424_69547c3e63_o.jpg

I have all the PGs except the RX-78-2 GP01Fb and the RX-78-2 Gundam. I would like to get the Gundam Astray Red Frame but since i have the Strike with the flight pack its too close in design to spend that kind of cash so i will get a PG Astray if they come out with the gold version.

The new Gundam Double 0 Raiser looks interesting but a little too close again to the Strike. Im getting the MG Exia which I like and may get the 00 Raiser but Im really wanting to get these in PG offerings ;

Hi Nugundam. Why havent they released this......its the most powerful gundam ever and really the best design ever

Unicorn. The MG sucked ass! with limited hip movement and sucky panel designs a PG could give the treatment the Unicorn deserves

WHAT no bad guys ...Come on we only get a PG Zaku which has grown on me but is the ugliest of all bad guy gundams

Qubeley Mk-II, AMS-119 Geara Doga,MSN-04 Sazabi to name a few

I have started to like gundam somewhat and like original designs slightly modified

it would be nice to see non leader gundams in PG as well like the seravee or GN-002 Gundam Dynames

Edited by nugundamII

Wait, full armor PG RX-78? What the hell is that? Do you mean the RX-78 GP01 FB?

Thanks for asking Excillon! Heh heh, it's my PG RX-78-2 that I started back in 1999. LOL. I just haven't found time to work on it. It's been converted to the (Full Armor) FA-78-1...but tweaked a bit. See photo below. The two shoulder back canons were not installed when the photo was taken. But soon...I hope to get back on it, paint and weather etc. So it's equipped with twin dual-barrel beam canons on each arm, two shoulder shell-canons on the back, two bazzokas and the beam rilfe & beam sabre.

pg_rx-78-fa.jpg

hey is there some version of Exia that has some sort of pink backpack/wing system? Friend of mine went to Japan and swears he saw a poster ina toy shop that showed exia with some big pink wing things. Im pretty sure he means exia with the trans am on or something, but figured id check here just in case. Apprently its only the backpack system thats pink/red, not the whole unit.

Thanks for asking Excillon! Heh heh, it's my PG RX-78-2 that I started back in 1999. LOL. I just haven't found time to work on it. It's been converted to the (Full Armor) FA-78-1...but tweaked a bit. See photo below. The two shoulder back canons were not installed when the photo was taken. But soon...I hope to get back on it, paint and weather etc. So it's equipped with twin dual-barrel beam canons on each arm, two shoulder shell-canons on the back, two bazzokas and the beam rilfe & beam sabre.

It is a "war" machine!

Very cool, man. :)

BANDAI Gundam MG 1/100 Model - MSN-06S SINANJU Ver.KA <--- I really like this mold. But since the Uni went all tit do you guys think it will go all shiny too.

Thats whats holding me back

Looky what I got!!!! my first GFF MC and i like it so much i went and ordered the Red GFF MC Zeta mega rocket booster thingy (sorry forgot the name)

post-4512-1252517846_thumb.jpg

What did you use to build that? I want one...

BANDAI Gundam MG 1/100 Model - MSN-06S SINANJU Ver.KA <--- I really like this mold. But since the Uni went all tit do you guys think it will go all shiny too.

Thats whats holding me back

Personally I think you should get the regular Sinanju and paint it a metallic red as I think those titanium or special coating finished kits are kinda overpriced.