Bandai/Tamashi Nations 1/100 lineup. 2009 takeoff!

UN Spacy

Argh. Why not just sell them all at the same time, so MacF can be just Wave 1, then when that's done they can bring out the other valks. If they're gonna do one at a time, and IF they're doing all the myriad variations of the VF-1 next, then I will be a grandfather by the time they get round to the VF-4.

Sweet-- I'm ambivalent about them picking up the pace of releases though-- because I want them to get each valk right and my wallet can't stand the strain of so many releases at once! Slow and steady is good for me! About 1 every month or two will be fine with me.

didnt grace also fly a VF-27 at some point? I'd rather have that than breras. Say no to the bisho pilots!

she had a greenish VF-27, basically she flew a cannon fodder -27, I'd rather have a purple VF-27, and it's not like you can tell how hot effeminate Brera is at that scale.

anyways, I'd like to see them come out with a new Valk every 1~2 months, and by new valk I mean new model not just a repaint.

February... costs about 75 dollars I'd guess, with the current rates.

About $50~$55 not including shipping.

If you're hurting for money, I'd suggest waiting until the strength of the dollar recovers. It's not like these toys are gonna go OOP anytime soon.

Release date for the Alto VF-25 is late February. Amazon Japan has it as February 25th.

I'm so with you on this. I'm even at the brink of getting the old Bandai model. That Battroid mode is so bad@$$

INDEED!! the Blazer battroid is uber cool! :D:blink: :blink:

wave28a.jpg

sadly I agree, BanDai will take the most advantage of the Frontier cow and release their anorexic valks first before interesting stuff like the VF-4 and other obscure valks :ph34r:

I couldn't wait so i pre-ordered the 1/100 VF-25F on Hobby Link Japan.

Feb release some time. Including the shipping the price is a tad bit high but I'm sure it will be worth it. Good to get their first one to see how it is before ibuy the rest.

Although like you guys i hope the VF-4 and other Valks get released before more VF-1s and VF-25 variants. We need variety, 1-2 a month is good for me.

As for the likeness, I think it is save to say 1/72 model will be the most anime accurate period for all 3 modes. That's what i noticed with my VF-25S. But man you've got to do a lot of work to get it looking good and durability is another matter.

I'm so with you on this. I'm even at the brink of getting the old Bandai model. That Battroid mode is so bad@$$

The 1/100 M7 models looked awesome, I LOVED how they looked! On looks alone, so long as it is durable, I don't mind parts swapping, if Bandai decides to release the Blazer in the VF100s line. In fact, that is one of the valks I look forward to seeing the most in the line. Reminds me of the YF-23 for some reason, and the battroid mode is awesome.

Hello,

I'm excited about these valkyries. I haven't purchased any Macross related items for quite a while, and I like the scale as well as the price range. However, I expect that the valkyries with more accessories will be $10 to $15 higher.

I love the Gundam Fix Figures (GFF), and don't mind swapping parts, because I find it to be fun, and hopefully the box trays will be designed like GFF to have cut-outs for each item. They make a nice display too. ^_^

We've come a long way since I first joined over (7) years ago and had no choice but to buy used Jetfires on eBay and commission someone (Jung/Rosario/Mslz22/Takatoys/etc) to make a custom with extended nose, leg/feet mods, swing bar and etc. :lol:

But, like the GFF series I agree that it will most likely take a while to work our way through the various versions.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I can't believe how friggin cool the 1/100s are, and how much detail they get in for a figure this small. It's just waaaay too awesome. The GERWALK legs on the VF-25 are really good and dynamic, a rare thing.

Model. Totally the model. It's the only one that looks like the actual thing. The hips are even swappable on the 1/100 and they still could not get it right!! WTF? And the canopy is still toilet bowl refresh blue. Nice Bandai, real nice. :wacko:

Are they trying to force us to buy the models?

I hope the canopy does not come blue. Wouldn't be a dealbreaker but it would be slightly disappointing.

Odd. The show samples and box art has the canopy colored blue but the Tamashii site photos have it in the correct purple shade.