Bandai/Tamashi Nations 1/100 lineup. 2009 takeoff!

UN Spacy

I have no idea what you guys are basing your guesses on... all I can see for those two pictures is the sms logo and a few indistinct blobs in the back. Maybe this is some kind of Rorschach test by Bandai? :p I'm hoping for the VF-27 though. Its time to move on to the rest of the MF Franchise before the movie comes in and all we get are the revised versions!

I have no idea what you guys are basing your guesses on... all I can see for those two pictures is the sms logo and a few indistinct blobs in the back. Maybe this is some kind of Rorschach test by Bandai?

Bandai had done this before recently, and from the teaser image we correctly guessed Macross Quarter.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...mp;#entry673457

See the attached file to see what I have: negative of the 2nd image, and last frame from

. But I agree VF-27 is also very possible.

post-467-1234805365_thumb.jpg

Edited by CF18

Hoping the 1/100 VF-25F Alto will be out by next week. I've been told 25th Feb.

Graham

I thought it was already out. I've certainly seen a few galleries of the thing on Toysdaily over the last week. Looked shitty though. Bright blue canopy. A cheap painted-pvc look; like the FIX figures. Feh.

I thought it was already out. I've certainly seen a few galleries of the thing on Toysdaily over the last week. Looked shitty though. Bright blue canopy. A cheap painted-pvc look; like the FIX figures. Feh.

It's already been confirmed that PVC use will be minimal in this toy.

The pics of the toy at the Tamashii site are better than the ones in the photos taken at events. No telling whether the ones at the events or the ones at the Tamashii site are more representative of the actual product. http://www.tamashii.jp/item/item.php?eid=01055&pref=302

Edited by Vifam7

It's already been confirmed that PVC use will be minimal in this toy.

I remember reading that, but it's not what the thing looks like in the galleries I saw. But maybe those were just painted protos that were sent out for shop displays or something. Those Tamashi pics look much better. Eh. I'm sure there will be no end of reviews/thoughts on this site in relatively short order.

that is cool. so many in-scale transformable toys from all the different macross series. damn i'd like bandai to make some of those in 1/60 toy or 1/72 model kit scale as well.

i might have to get these. the packaging looks cool too. it would be cool if they made a whole line of enemy mecha from different series after all of these or in between.

Man these are looking sweet! Sign me up for all the Frontier Valks, VF-1 Armored Parts and especially a VF-4! Just to bad that they didn't do a VF-0D.

Edited by logos

just preordered the 25f and s from hlj. i guess these will be cool since i have yamato's koenig, bandai's old vf-2ss, vf-19 fire valkyrie and blazer, and matchbox's old power armors all to scale.

i wonder if bandai's vf-1 will have a different transformation for the legs.

Not sure that they are going to release all the VF's in the poster, because the QR code in the middle is some sort of survey to vote for the ones that you want to be released, the access is only by cellphone.

The one that has already been decided is the VF-19 as the sign behind the VF-25's says.

post-10061-1235288828_thumb.jpg

Edited by cart

Does anyone else think that vf-19 kai kinda looks like crap?

Even worse with the nice looking vf-25's in front of it.

It does look like crap.

so, after all that the first non frontier valk in the line is going to be the F**king Fire valk? WHAT THE F**K?!? the least they could do is try to not make it look like complete ass. Nope, bandai has really put their "A" game into failing.

It does look like crap.

so, after all that the first non frontier valk in the line is going to be the F**king Fire valk? WHAT THE F**K?!? the least they could do is try to not make it look like complete ass. Nope, bandai has really put their "A" game into failing.

Doesn't help that the subject material looks like @$$ to begin with ^_^

:lol:

Vostok 7

It does look like crap.

Well, rumours in the other thread are that Yamato is going to come up with their own PT 1/100 line.