azrael

Macross F Movie

マクロスF

ファミ通河森インタ

映画は愛おぼ形式。出てくるキャラ、基本的な事件は同じだが違う側面をどう描くか思案中

・キラッを聞かせせるためだけに12話を作った

・マクロスFのテーマはコミニュケーションギャップ。なかでも誤解とかすれ違い

・三角関係でどっちをとるかっつうけど今の社会で当たり前な一夫一妻制に縛られてるだけ。人間以外は一夫一妻制ばかりじゃない

Maybe MF movie like Macross Movie. Same event, different story...

762280.jpg

You can just SEE the wheels turning in his head!!! ^_^

Frontier got 3.0%... hahaha, no offence, but that's terrible rating for a finale...

hmm...Doraemon bday special??? I will look at the torrents for that one, hahaha, big Doraemon fan here

Frontier a retelling ala DYRL... hmm....he's probably jerking everyone like he's done with the entire series, hahaha, still remember the pineapple Ozma episode, curse you Kawamori troll!

3.0% isnt low at all, I'm going by memory here, but at 3% it should be the highest rated episode of the whole series, if I'm not mistaken, the stolen panty episode was one of the highest rated earlier on, and that was somewhere in the high 2's (%)

3.0% isnt low at all, I'm going by memory here, but at 3% it should be the highest rated episode of the whole series, if I'm not mistaken, the stolen panty episode was one of the highest rated earlier on, and that was somewhere in the high 2's (%)

Horny japaneses. <_<

I prefer this translation of the last line kresphy postedas opposed to a Babelfish:

-We tend to hang on to the mass hypnosis of the social values at that point in time. For instance, the problem of choosing in a love triangle becomes the problem just because we are caught in a monotonous system.

It would be nice to see the full article.

I prefer this translation of the last line kresphy postedas opposed to a Babelfish:

It would be nice to see the full article.

On a personal level, I consider it bad storytelling to set up a plot that you have no intent to resolve. Until we get more info about how the movie is going to play out (I am still thinking rehash of the story), that will always be open-ended. It just bugs me because I see it in other anime to the point where it feels cliche to me.

Now, that being said, maybe that ending fit the series. Alto's first love was flying, especially in a real sky. Maybe what won out in the end was completing the dream he had in acheiving that goal. All in all, it wasn't such a bad way to end Frontier, but I just wish it hadn't used the cliche ending that has been used in other anime.

Have you noticed? Alto's father is the only one who perfectly understood his son's love (ep. 25): flying.

Besides, Ranka is no match for Sheryl (and even if she's not court martialled, some furious Frontier citizen or some relative of one of the hundreds of pilots decimated by Ranka's friends will make her pay, sooner or later) :p

Have you noticed? Alto's father is the only one who perfectly understood his son's love (ep. 25): flying.

Besides, Ranka is no match for Sheryl (and even if she's not court martialled, some furious Frontier citizen or some relative of one of the hundreds of pilots decimated by Ranka's friends will make her pay, sooner or later) :p

Well, if she ever goes into a trial, she have Ai-kun as lawyer and a mob of red lobster as her supporter ^_^

Macross F Movie

マクロスF

ファミ通河森インタ

映画は愛おぼ形式。出てくるキャラ、基本的な事件は同じだが違う側面をどう描くか思案中

・キラッを聞かせせるためだけに12話を作った

・マクロスFのテーマはコミニュケーションギャップ。なかでも誤解とかすれ違い

・三角関係でどっちをとるかっつうけど今の社会で当たり前な一夫一妻制に縛られてるだけ。人間以外は一夫一妻制ばかりじゃない

Maybe MF movie like Macross Movie. Same event, different story...

So this that mean we get a DYRL? version of MF? That's good for me. :)

So this that mean we get a DYRL? version of MF? That's good for me. :)

I dunno. We had SDF Macross to fill in the story gaps in DYRL. We're still waiting for someone to fill in those gaps for Frontier.

I dunno. We had SDF Macross to fill in the story gaps in DYRL. We're still waiting for someone to fill in those gaps for Frontier.

Well, DYRL filled in some gaps about the Protoculture left open in the show...and the MacPlus Movie had more closure in its ending than the OVA did...

A few new lines here, an extra three-minute scene there...it's possible they could fill some of the gaps even if the movie is a retelling.

I bet we'll see the whole Battle 25 transformation, this time.

By the way, does the article copied here specifically say that the Movie will be a retelling of the Frontier TV series instead of a follow up episode?

If it's like that, I can understand it, but I was hoping for something new.

Don't know if this has been posted before, I just noticed it while checking lunar's status...

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5415

Apparently five short SD frontier parodies aired or announced today, done by Studio Nu. :wacko: Anyone hear of these things before?

Macross fufonfia? they're 1 minute shorts that are shown on the macross F site. Believe it's up to episode 19 there. The fif translated eps been out a while now.

Direct copy paste from 4chan, take it with a bucket of salt.

The untitled Macross F movie is continuation of the storyline.

Time skipped one year after the planet's colonization.

New Macross City is the place where new life has begun.

Skull Squadron Major Saotome now shares his life with Sheryl Nome.

Continued research with fold waves has united the universe.

Macross Quarter under command of Captain Lee is returning home after a brief stop on Earth.

They are suddenly attacked by a familiar voice from the past during the discovery of a long lost vessel.

They are suddenly attacked by a familiar voice from the past during the discovery of a long lost vessel.

What, don't tell me that long lost vessel is Megaroad-01?

BTW, don't really trust the lists: Kawamori has already stated that the movie will be the retelling of the TV series a la DYRL?.

Time skipped one year after the planet's colonization. ==> What is it with time skips? :rolleyes: Gundam 00, Code Geass R2, & now MF? <_<

They are suddenly attacked by a familiar voice from the past during the discovery of a long lost vessel. ==> Megaroad? :huh:

While all the rumors bouncing around about the plot of the movie I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if anything said by Kawamori right now to be disinformation. I would like to think that it being the 25th anniversary and all that he would have something big planned and maybe would not want to give it away, even before a release date has been given no less. (unless I missed that part) Anyways this is just me thinking too much after having stayed up far too late for far too days now, along with having my mind twisted by BSG (still get get over that they killed Cally! - can she be the first 'deck bunny'?) it has become very hard for me not to jump to the 'conspiracy' train of thought with all this.

100% Fake, as a lot of people have pointed out. The japanese text that those supposedly came from, says nothing of the sort. It's just a guy trolling.

Edited by VF-25 Messiah

Macross Frontier gets a full page review at aintitcoolnews:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/38601

MF has gotten mentioned here and there on their anime column before, but not to the extent I liked, this time though, it gets a full entry all for itself. :)

Ehem, http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=27807 ^_^

Uhm... because it allows them time to rebuild and repair? We don't want something like the transition from season 3 to 4 in "Enterprise" - no chance for the heroes to even relax after defeating the bad guys. No fun!

The info is fake. How can one tell? They tell the resolution to the triangle. That reduces the people who want to see the movie significantly.

Time skipped one year after the planet's colonization. ==> What is it with time skips? :rolleyes: Gundam 00, Code Geass R2, & now MF? <_<

They are suddenly attacked by a familiar voice from the past during the discovery of a long lost vessel. ==> Megaroad? :huh:

The untitled Macross F movie is continuation of the storyline.

Time skipped one year after the planet's colonization.

New Macross City is the place where new life has begun.

Skull Squadron Major Saotome now shares his life with Sheryl Nome.

Continued research with fold waves has united the universe.

Macross Quarter under command of Captain Lee is returning home after a brief stop on Earth.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!! That's HYSTERICAL! :lol: