Macross Frontier News Thread IV *Read 1st post*

azrael

Urmmm what is this image trying to show?

Sound Effects. RIP for the lower pic no idea for the upper one.

Posted a response to this in A.S.:

http://www.data.gov.cn/uploadme/me/macross...p/024/24002.jpg

Its just the sound effect, "rip." Take into consideration that the image beside RIP seems to be someone whose adjusting her clothing or somehting and while adjusting it got ripped.

Notice that if its suppose to mean Rest in Peace then it should'nt be R.I.P, instead it should be R.I.P.

Sound Effects. RIP for the lower pic no idea for the upper one.

Posted a response to this in A.S.:

http://www.data.gov.cn/uploadme/me/macross...p/024/24002.jpg

Its just the sound effect, "rip." Take into consideration that the image beside RIP seems to be someone whose adjusting her clothing or somehting and while adjusting it got ripped.

Notice that if its suppose to mean Rest in Peace then it should'nt be R.I.P, instead it should be R.I.P.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's pretty common in Japanese to cut off the final period in things like that, since they usually use a dot rather than a period. Examples abound, but the only specifically Macross ones I can think of offhand are "1.2.3.4.5.6.7 Nights" and "The Cream P.U.F".

Considering the amount of filler episodes they could easily re-edit and package the entire series as 3 hour movie for next summer.

Which episodes would you classify as "filler" episodes? Macross F has actually struck me as relatively filler-free compared to some series.

As it is though, I don't think a show has to be filler-heavy to be condensed into a 2-3 hour movie.

If Shoji goes on to make a Macross Frontier movie.... I'd hope he'd go the same way than DYRL, Escaflowne and Aquarion....

Compilation movies feel usually pointless.

-Sergorn

Why even bother?

Mac 7 had two movies, one was a side story taking place during the series while the other one was "further adventures of Basara the singing rainbow maker..."...

Depending on how the story ends anything is possible...

Yeah, re-imagining ala DYRL. That would be great. I like movies that are made for the fans like that.

DYRL style re-imagining of Macross:F could be done from Vajra point of view, that would make things more interesting, besides, no complex dialog to begin with :lol:

Final Episode preview from the main site:(Babelfished)

The quarter which repeats the offense and defense of decision death of [bajiyura]. But the new existence which works [bajiyura] appears, staying residential area island one of the frontier verges to crisis. The battle frontier which faces to the enemy mother ship. That time, there was a silhouette which appears in stage of the battleship,…

A silhouette on the stage of enemy battleship (Battle Galaxy?)? It must be Cyborg of Mao Nome. :ph34r:

A silhouette on the stage of enemy battleship (Battle Galaxy?)?

Um, it says Battle Frontier.

"The battle frontier which faces to the enemy mother ship. That time, there was a silhouette which appears in stage of the battleship"

Um, it says Battle Frontier.

"The battle frontier which faces to the enemy mother ship. That time, there was a silhouette which appears in stage of the battleship"

So someone will shown up and replaced Sheryl as the songstress? :huh: I better stop speculating....

This can never happen. SK was crushed to death by a Zentran Power Armor while trying to get Minmei's autograph in the SDF-1's concert green room, remember?

No no no. He survived that. Remember, he went on to direct the Birdman/Legend of Zero movie starring Ranka. :lol:

This can never happen. SK was crushed to death by a Zentran Power Armor while trying to get Minmei's autograph in the SDF-1's concert green room, remember?

But he apparently survived that and lived on to direct Tori no Hito, so anything's possible.

No no no. He survived that. Remember, he went on to direct the Birdman/Legend of Zero movie starring Ranka. :lol:

But he apparently survived that and lived on to direct Tori no Hito, so anything's possible.

Nah, that was a clone. By 2059, there's an army of Kawamoris running about, designing Valkyries, directing movies, and stalking idol singers.